• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet July 8th

xman said:
I'll try to be there?

-- Dean ;)

Are you bringing the pretty Jeep? Sorry Dean...couldn't resist.

I'll try to be there too.

Are you implying that he has rusted out floorboards under his floormats :laugh3: I will try to be there but still working on the Jeep.

Kejtar said:
if it doesn't... flinstone it :D

I'll be there. Remi and Dean, can you guys bring me a copy of your BB pics on a CD? Thanks.

Great turnout! We had Brandon, Mike O, Scott S with wife and kid, Peter Ford, Karstic with Sonia, Dean with Patrick and myself. Oh btw, white jeeps 4, rest 2 :D

Kejtar said:
Great turnout! We had Brandon, Mike O, Scott S with wife and kid, Peter Ford, Karstic with Sonia, Dean with Patrick and myself. Oh btw, white jeeps 4, rest 2 :D

And had I *again* not had to work... *grr* I could've been non-white Jeep #3 ;)

Are there any similar meets happening in LA? I'm thinking that if I have to work late, I can at least tail-end something up here.

Kejtar said:

That would be 5 white Jeeps. :doh:

Back