• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blocked images

Grizzley

NAXJA Forum User
Not too long ago I ran into a post that had a big flashing sign in it, so I blocked images from somewhere cuase I couldn't stand looking at it. Now I can't seem to find where to unblock them. Maybe I'm in the wrong skin or something (grey liquid), but a lot of the images are blocked and I want to reverse what I did. :helpme:

OK I think if you click on to the "User CP" at the top left of the page... In the left margin, the first group in there is "Settings & Options"... click on "Edit Options."

The third group (box) down this page is "Thread Display Options." In the "Visible Post Elements" make sure you check the box(es) for the visuals you desire... Pix, Avatars, Signatures...

HTH

Thanks for trying Woody, but that didn't do it. Had tried it before and tried again, nothing. I'm wondering if I blocked it through XP or Firefox. Wish I was paying more attention when I did it. :laugh3:

Grizzley said:
Thanks for trying Woody, but that didn't do it. Had tried it before and tried again, nothing. I'm wondering if I blocked it through XP or Firefox. Wish I was paying more attention when I did it. :laugh3:
FireFox has the option to block images that are from a different URL check that setting.

Back