• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ticket for giveaway.

G

I noticed that in the giveaway subheadings, it said that raffle tickets could be puchased online. Anyone know how? Or is it not available yet?

Thanks,
Tim :?

I saw nothing about receiving and selling tickets. What's the story? I need tickets to sell....I have folks who want to buy them. Who do I contact to receive them?

Tom

they should be coming shortly

One of hte reasons the newsletter was delayed was that the tickets were slightly delayed but now that the tickets have been delivered to the people in charge of that... they should start mailing thing out.

ANyways, for more info email [email protected]

Kejtar

Tom R. said:
I saw nothing about receiving and selling tickets. What's the story? I need tickets to sell....I have folks who want to buy them. Who do I contact to receive them?

Tom

Just e-mail [email protected] and we'll send you about as many as you want so you can sell and purchase them. The tickets are no good without the money, and filled out stubs, so we'll send you tickets, you fill out the stubs and mail them back with the money, and they will be entered into the drawing.

We JUST got the tickets........now we're ready to get rolling!! :) One book of ten tickets will go out with every newsletter, and you can have more sent if you contact that e-mail address.

Richard G

I have yet to receive my newsletter or any tickets.

Back