• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Those are all on my list of things to do, so they are all stock as of now. I have a D35 in the rear, so I am working on swapping it out for an 8.25 and it comes with a locker. Thanks for the compliments.

hey guys, heres a couple pics from my latest wheeling event

turkey day at the mounds orv park in michigan

__9_00066.jpg

_21_00079.jpg

giving a buddy a tug..
_24_00076.jpg

__1_00074.jpg

4.5 inch lift almost bald 31 inch bfg at's..looking for 32 or 33 inch mt's
slowly swapping over to front end rubicon express lift and steering products..

KSXJ said:
Dbenz wheels very well with his 31's. he is not the one up above with 38's

Oh my bad, I was talking about that dude with the 38s, it kinda got confusing with all the quoting and not taking the extra sec to look

My 98xj Classic

2006_1202Image0001.jpg

Specs:
98 xj 4.0L auto 91K miles
RE 3.5" front coils
Skyjacker 3" full leaves w/ RE 1.25 extended Shackle
OME shocks
ARB bull bar w/ Warn M8000 and Hella fog lights
JCR Stage II rock rails
Skidrow T-case skid and gas tank skid
Herculined lower half
Trxus MT 31x15.50 on AR 767s

1990 4dr laredo, 4.5" RC lift 35" BFG at's.
46zgq3r.jpg

1999 cherokee sport
mix of Ruff Country lift and Rusty's 4"
32-11.50r16 on 16" rockcrawler wheels
jeepers111.jpg

jeepers113.jpg

jeepers114.jpg

jeepers.jpg

Last edited:
little update from my last post on here:
finished my TJ/YJ flares, added a small light bar to my bumper, added some lights to that, and just got some 33" Dayton Timberlines put on last Friday. They were perfect timing as we got our first ugly snow/rain/sleet day of the season and they worked well on the roads. The new LightForce lights are awsome, what a dif seeing the road, shoulders, ditch and the fields off to the side too... nice.
the Daytons are great on road, slush and snow is no biggy, grips ok, but off road they are by no means great. Granted only one short trail, and not aired down, but I don't plan on going crazy with them anyway.
IZVMMD421669-02.jpg
60APBM438018-02.jpg

my little 2door. 95 2door sport, 4.5 by rough crappy, 31 mtr's and moabs,confer rack, subs in tha back, rock hard bumper and sliders,etc...
100_0537.jpg

and b4 the moabs
100_0522.jpg

beakie said:
little update from my last post on here:
finished my TJ/YJ flares, added a small light bar to my bumper, added some lights to that, and just got some 33" Dayton Timberlines put on last Friday. They were perfect timing as we got our first ugly snow/rain/sleet day of the season and they worked well on the roads. The new LightForce lights are awsome, what a dif seeing the road, shoulders, ditch and the fields off to the side too... nice.
the Daytons are great on road, slush and snow is no biggy, grips ok, but off road they are by no means great. Granted only one short trail, and not aired down, but I don't plan on going crazy with them anyway.
IZVMMD421669-02.jpg
60APBM438018-02.jpg
I love the snow pics ;)

my jeep looks exactly the same except with smaller wheels.. great muddin rigs and even better baja rigs :D

Lore5 said:
Here's the only decent shot that I have of my Jeep. I will try and take some more once it stops raining.

3" Black Diamond lift
Black Rock Crawlers
31" BFG's
With some other random crap

DSCN1544.jpg

here is mine all the way from Mt Isa in northwest QLD, Australia! been hard at it for the past couple of months getting it too where it is now, got a few things left too finish it but its coming along

tufftruck1.jpg

tufftruck2.jpg

tufftruck4.jpg

tufftruck5.jpg

yumpet said:
here is mine all the way from Mt Isa in northwest QLD, Australia! been hard at it for the past couple of months getting it too where it is now, got a few things left too finish it but its coming along

tufftruck1.jpg

tufftruck2.jpg

tufftruck4.jpg

tufftruck5.jpg

What kind of tires are those?

Back