• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

yeah they are the kumho KL71, sorry i should have added, its got a 6.5" rustys kit, TNT LA kit, 33" Kumho tires on 15 x 8 rims, mopar rear tyre carrier, dvd player, stereo, jeep bullbar, double cardon tail shaft with RE SYE and im sure ive missed some bits too

Im a poor college kid so i do what i can....Rustys 3" lift, 31x10.5 Dick Cepek and things.

cardomain1.jpg

HPIM0049.jpg

HPIM0152.jpg

ill get some pics of it in action soon, at the moment i am still trying too finsh it, its a bit harder over here, 4x4 shops don't stock jeep stuff only nissan and toyota stuff so i have too order from the US and use people who order through the US so it takes heaps of time too get the stuff i need, just waiting on pitman arm and panhard drop bracket now though!

tuff_jeep said:
UPDATE on my jeep! now with the RE 3.5" superflex all installed and flexing!
100_0545.jpg

100_0532.jpg

Thats just not right. Capable as hell, but spraypainted jeep logo and one light brush guarded with fenders trimmed to fit tires twice the size.........not right.

Redneck sticker says it all.

tuff_jeep said:
haha thanks for the compliments i sure am a redneck Git-R-Done and the bumper only says jeep cuz i havent had time to sand blast it and paint her up!
Bumper? OH! you mean that shelf on the front of your jeep.

Here's mine: 98 sport, 3" Pro Comp, 15x8 American Racing Aluminum Rims, 31x10.50 BFG A/T's Flowmaster 40, Westpont Power Sunroof, Custom made intake, Pioneer/Infinity Sound etc. I'm planning on doing more to it eventually, but at only 19 years old and out on my own, I don't have alot of money to be putting into it.
PDR_0029.jpg

PDR_0001.jpg
PDR_0072-1.jpg

Back