• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

My 87 xj pioneer....
3 inch junkyard rancho lift with sagging aals in the back..
Converted to an automatic and 231
d44 from an 88 limited
Nothing else real special...

p1010001jp3.jpg

p1010006ks9.jpg

camp13gn0.jpg

1010673003226644310bd3.jpg

Last edited:
MSLD said:
New to this posting pics thing. Hope that this works.
M:%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5Cresized.JPG

hey fellow Ontarian,
to post upi pics, first host them on a site like photobucket or hi5... something that gives you an option to link to it without having to log into the site.

than use the pic insert button above your post while your typing.

looking forward to seeing the pics, where abouts are you also?

That's why mine are polished aluminum. They were on it when I bought it, I'm only 19 and on a budget, and changing the rims isnt first priority. Not my choice though, I'm definately going with black somewhere down the road.

RandysMJ said:
90 Eliminator
ax-15
np231
front leafs 4" YJ springs
springover rear with 2" fullsize chevy AAL's
around 8-9" lift total
J-10 axles
D44 front 4.88's and lockright crossover steering
AMC 20 rear 4.88's and no-slip
15x10 Eagles and 37x13.50 Claws

HPIM0557.jpg

100_1047.jpg

100_1046.jpg

More here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v200/randysford/my%20comanche/?start=all
So according to goodburbon unfortunately this is not a real jeep either. Could of fooled me!

MTjeeper said:
So according to goodburbon unfortunately this is not a real jeep either. Could of fooled me!
Better respect is word too, he is THE MAN

Year: 1998
Lift height (listed & actual): 3.5" RE Super Flex / About 4.25"
Shocks: RE Monotube Shocks
Tire size (Listed & actual): 31x10.5 MT Baja Radial MTZ's and I think actual is 30.8"
Wheel Size & backspacing: 15x8 MT Classic II with 3.3" Backspacing
Notes: Vibes yes (25-35mph) SYE/CV driveshaft waiting to be installed, Rubbing yes when fully turned left or right...trimmed the lower parts of the flares and bumper end caps in the front, Haven't wheeled it yet so I have no idea about rubbing any where else but the kit come with 2" bumpstop extensions for the front and I bought Daystar extended for the rear along with DPG Offroad bumpstop plates.

*Update*
I wheeled it last weekend and it rubs in the front but nothing in the rear.

DSC03683.jpg

DSC03679.jpg

Those are some pretty nice blue wall tires you have there... Just kidding, I'm actually kinda jealous, I haven't seen new tires in quite a while myself. Nice rig. Love the wheels, getting a set myself!

Phil of the west.

flyingphil said:
Those are some pretty nice blue wall tires you have there... Just kidding, I'm actually kinda jealous, I haven't seen new tires in quite a while myself. Nice rig. Love the wheels, getting a set myself!

Phil of the west.

Yea yea....LOL.

Here I got pics of it dirty (somewhat)...
IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

beakie said:
hey fellow Ontarian,
to post upi pics, first host them on a site like photobucket or hi5... something that gives you an option to link to it without having to log into the site.

than use the pic insert button above your post while your typing.

looking forward to seeing the pics, where abouts are you also?

Thanks for the Tips. I'll give that a go. I live in Pembroke.I moved here from B.C. a couple of years ago and took up whelling. I appreciate the help and I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Where are you at?

Not too many mods, Stereo system, tint, roof rack w/ various attachments, dynomax w/ high flow cat and the eccos with BFGs.

Plans: small lift, cut front fenders, get black bumpers, install the stock foglights I already have

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0809.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

Back