• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

This is my 94 Cherokee
Rubicon Express 3.5 in lift, soon to be 4.5 or bigger
32in BFG mud terains
Trimmed fenders
Hurculined rocker pannels
rock lights
On board air
D30 front
Have a rear 8.8 lsd with discs waiting to be put in
100_0223.jpg

100_0224.jpg

100_0217.jpg

100_0211.jpg

91 cherokee laredo
6 inch lift
32 inch mud terrains
full borla exaust
cold air intake
black steelies
mx-6 shocks
fourreal bumper
hella lights
warn winch

2r5ue5f.jpg

My first post - had this '99 XJ Classic NP242 since June. Installed RE 5.5 Long Arm, 33" BFG AT's on Rock Crawler Street Locks, and Trail Ready front bumper. Waiting at the back of the garage are D30 Yukon Axles and ARB Locker, and a Ford 8.8. Saving for the rest of the parts like gears etc. before the new driveline goes in. Shopping list includes Oly4x4 or ORU Defender roof rack and a Protofab rear bumper with tire carrier.

Image-C105EB7473A611DB.jpg

Image-C105CBF073A611DB.jpg

jeepers018.jpg

Red 99' xj, 4" tuff country/ Rusty's lift, Jet stage 2 chip, Cold air, throttle body spacer, 32" m/t's

jeepers004.jpg

both rigs, last summer and $2000 dollars ago

jeepers007.jpg

This an old pic, had 3.5" Tuff country and 31" X-Terrains

Now has ford 9" rear, full size 44 front, Homemade long arm kit, 12 inches of lift total, 35" tsl's

Here's the latest incarnation of my '97.

7.5" RE/BigOffroad lift w/ the prototype BOR FlexE rear springs
D30 front, open (for now) 4.56, Currie Johnny Joints in place of UCA bushings,Warn diff guard
D44 rear, Lockrite, 4.56, Challenger diff guard
Rancho RS 9000X shocks
35" MT/Rs on 15" x 8" soft 8s
AA SYE & Tom Wood's DS
GDI 3 core radiator
TnT crossmember
DandC cage
Mr. Hankey hood ornament
Custom steering using 1.5", .281" wall DOM, ZJ pittman arm
Homebrewed bumpers and rocksliders
Ramsey REP 8000 winch with winch controls wired into center console, Rockstomper 3/8" x 80' synthetic winch rope
CB, big stereo system
Hella headlight housings w/ Silverstar H4 bulbs and BOR dual relay wiring harness
Hella 500 offroad lights, Piaa 1400 fog lights, cheapie rock lights mounted underneath
and some other stuff
PB030047.jpg

P8110148.jpg

P6220033.jpg

P6230089.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my newest purchase, just got it friday of last week. It's gonna be the wife's ride, with plans of 3" lift and 31's.
These pics were after we took it out sunday and played a little.

I don't know if they're OEM or not, they're not staying on very long though, but it's the wife's Jeep (I pick my XJ up monday hopefully). Street tires though, those are going to.
They do have Jeep centercaps. We'll get pics of the two of them in action next weekend when we break in the "new" one and see how much her's can take.

Chero-King said:
Those are stock. I don't remember which model they came on but, theres a couple more people on the board with them and said that they were stock.
They were available from the dealership as a assecory

I saw those type of rims on an XJ being sold at a dealership last year, and the XJ had a "Sahara" badge on the side. I'm pretty sure those Rims are stock though

Meh i figured id post a pic of the old girl before i started cutting and painting some more, the rear fenders are getting more trimmed off and im ditching the factory black trim in favor of bedlined rockers.

here she is posin on my redneck RTI ramp ( i haven't burned the tree yet solely for that reason)

DSC01592.jpg

Back