• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country

I read through most of the long arm talk and I got one question. How do the arms attach to the frame? By brackets or crossmember? Factory brackets have to be removed correct?

Thanks!!

I've been wondering about this as well. It obviously will be different than the TJ setup shown above as they actually have the luxury of having a "real" frame.

I read through most of the long arm talk and I got one question. How do the arms attach to the frame? By brackets or crossmember? Factory brackets have to be removed correct?

Thanks!!

Don't panic, they'll attach. :yap:

They connect by a new crossmember.
DSC00659.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

sorry the pics are kinda crappy it was raining.

Last edited:
That actually looks pretty beef. I'm excited to see what this thing looks like. Where did you get that picture?

Count me in on this. If the upgrade really is only $500 I am all over it!

:tear: when did the kit become a radius arm and not a 4 link? everything i have read up-until that picture said 4-link

One question...Will the long arm kit work with the 242 TC? If so, and it's 100% bolt-in like all other RC stuff...COUNT ME IN!!!!

I'm in the process of making a very big decision here to spend a sizable amount of coin...

if only i hand another R10 000 ($1000) to waste. it is shite living in this poor 3rd world country. anybody willing to sponsor or better it's my birthday in November. who's gonna be so nice to give me this setup for my birthday??? i heard the American's are so giving. Any response??? Ah well, i will have to save for the next year. DAMN this stuff looks good!!!

if only i hand another R10 000 ($1000) to waste. it is shite living in this poor 3rd world country. anybody willing to sponsor or better it's my birthday in November. who's gonna be so nice to give me this setup for my birthday??? i heard the American's are so giving. Any response??? Ah well, i will have to save for the next year. DAMN this stuff looks good!!!

You might not be able to get one till next year anyways. Considering how well built and awesomely priced the kit is, i feel it's gonna be on backorder for a while. It's gonna be like those days when the xbox 360 and playstation first came out and stores had lines a mile long LOL.

You might not be able to get one till next year anyways. Considering how well built and awesomely priced the kit is, i feel it's gonna be on backorder for a while. It's gonna be like those days when the xbox 360 and playstation first came out and stores had lines a mile long LOL.
why...

why the hell did you have to say that!

dammit! all joking aside, you are right! its gonna take 3months after paying to see anything at your door:badpc:

Back