• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJosh95 - Oh, he's that guy.

we all know combines are way cooler than Flex's BMW...especially if you saw the pics that were taken a few weeks back when a local photographer came out and had 4 models doing a "country girl" shoot on it.....all I can say is, it was chilly out that day but things were HOT!! :D

Cheese "go have a beer" Man

we all know combines are way cooler than Flex's BMW...especially if you saw the pics that were taken a few weeks back when a local photographer came out and had 4 models doing a "country girl" shoot on it.....all I can say is, it was chilly out that day but things were HOT!! :D

Cheese "go have a beer" Man

UMMMM where are those pics??

Currently with the photographer, he has the rights as do the girls. I will get to see the final products in the coming weeks. Pics are said to be in a calendar and for a boot company advertisement.

Cheese "Daisy Dukes" Man

What would be your thoughts on the chapter splitting to reduce the overall size/states included due to the overall huge territory that make up the MWC? This has been brought up over the years, so just wondering what your thoughts are.

discuss

Cheese "just curious" Man

I don't believe the MWC needs to be separated at all. It seems the chapter doesn't want to be split either, as no members have asked to be separated.

I also believe that if we did separate, our core members that attend MWC events will still attend the events of the MWC regardless of their chapter affiliation.

Re: Re: XJosh95 - Oh, he's that guy.

There have been no complaints in the BOD forum, with the way Josh has been handling the Facebook page.

I have spoke with Josh, and simplified the process with him. Lately I've taken it upon myself to do what needs to be done. He gets the same notifications I do, he knows what I'm referring to. I don't need to bring every issue to the bod, that's what I get paid the big bucks for, deal with situations as they arise.

Josh opened the can of worms when he said he does so much.

He HAS done more, far more, then any other Recorder. That is just a fact. Funny how you have no issues in the BOD forum with him...but you do here.

I have spoke with Josh, and simplified the process with him. Lately I've taken it upon myself to do what needs to be done. He gets the same notifications I do, he knows what I'm referring to. I don't need to bring every issue to the bod, that's what I get paid the big bucks for, deal with situations as they arise.

Josh opened the can of worms when he said he does so much.
Actually, I don't know if I get the same notifications as you. I get notifications from people asking to join and when someone comments on a post I have already commented on.

Am I not getting others?

What kind of steps would you like to use to bring in new members, or get users to join?

why would someone actually need an AR15?

Oh damn you, Windows! I was working on your second question as my PC decided to update for the month. So, I'm starting over here...

I took it upon myself to have business cards made up to place on parked vehicles or give to Jeep people I meet in public. I feel its a more tangible method for attracting new membership. By giving them something to touch, it's harder to forget than something they heard.

At this time, NAXJA does not advertise aside from sponsorship. I think the cards are a cheap form of advertisement. Though I find extreme benefits in recruiting people you meet in a restaurant, parking lot or on the trail. Chances are good that you had a moment to talk to them and get a feeling of the type of person they are. Advertising will attract anyone who sees the advertisements towards our site regardless of their personality type. A couple minutes of talking may get you to realize that a person isn't quite right for the group, or vice versa. I am all for a larger membership, but I've always preferred quality over quantity.

Example: I looked at joining a local club a couple years ago. I went to one of their meetings (which I thought the fact that they got together once a month to talk business and BS was awesome (easy to do since they're all local)) and quickly realized that they just weren't the type of club for me. They're a great group of guys, but their priorities were more towards show and shines than mud. My pile isn't worth putting in a show. Most of ours aren't.

Why would anyone need an AR15...? The AR is a reliable, low maintenance, ergonomic, accurate, effective and versatile rifle. It's multi-caliber parts make it an excellent candidate for hunting, target shooting, home defense, plinking or apocalypse prepping. Accessories come in all different shapes, sizes and colors making them highly customizable and changeable for different people. Magazines come in different capacities to suit your needs if you're legally allowed to.

I think the real question is: Why not own an AR15 or variant?

Naxja does advertise. We sponsor race teams, we donate money that gets us advertising, amoungst other forms.
I stand corrected. I was only aware of the race team.

Here's something I'd like to shed some light on. Beer, bacon and cheese. These three words get thrown around a lot. I don't want anyone to take light in my B, B & C choices, so I will get down with some particulars.

Beer: I drink a LOT of Budweiser. That does not mean it's my favorite beer, it's just what is best bang for buck in my eyes. I love Guinness, Octoberfest, Spotted Cow, porters and Irish reds.

Bacon: Simple. Hickory, thick cut, peppered. Preferably from a local farm.

Cheese: Muenster, havarti (along with many of it's variant) colby jack, sharp cheddar, mozzarella and fresh white cheddar curds.

bbc stands for something different over on the BLAXJA side of things...just saying. i know this is family friendly forum so i will leave it that...:shocked:

Josh,

Does the bacon have to be crispy or do you like that half-cooked, limpy stuff?

Back