• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJs Offroad Armor

ericsennert

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Do any of you guys in the MWC know the guy that runs AJs Offroad Armor in Iowa? I cant get past the checkout on the website and nobody answers the phone. I bought a pair for my red 98 before NAXJA 35 in 18 and would like another set for my 99. Thanks

@XJ_ranger and I were just wondering last weekend if AJ’s armor is still in business as the website still shows ~2018 prices for rock rails. Excited to see what you find out.

I purchased rock rails from him in 2021 or 2022. He was slow to respond to questions, and IIRC, it took a while to get the product. So I wouldn't give up until you try a few more times.

I purchased rock rails from him in 2021 or 2022. He was slow to respond to questions, and IIRC, it took a while to get the product. So I wouldn't give up until you try a few more times.
Do you remember what the price was then? It looks like they are on the site at the same price they were 6 years ago.

Back