• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Rebuild...

Well I have now moved into the stupid money in a dana 30...haha

I noticed Yukon uses MAC valves, which are what ARB owners use to replace theirs when they fail.

Also upon further investigation I am missing some parts in the box....so hopefully I can get them here ASAP!

Wait, was I talking to you on the Facebook page last night?

So I got a second hardware kit from Yukon and its still missing parts.... who are they employing to put these kits together???

And what do you think it is missing? It does not come with a manifold or some of the other parts needed. Everyone else I know that has a Zip including me received all the parts first time. Odd that they keep getting it wrong.

And what do you think it is missing? It does not come with a manifold or some of the other parts needed. Everyone else I know that has a Zip including me received all the parts first time. Odd that they keep getting it wrong.

First time it was missing

-Carrier bearings
-Carrier Shims
-Seal Housing O-rings
-Seal Housing
-Trail Repair Kit

Second shipment, they sent a "whole" hardware kit... missing

-Seal Housing
-Trail Repair Kit

Box number 3 should be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
What was in the trail repair kit? I dunno if I got that.

Nylone trail repair kit, splice if you break an air line. They first said it wasn't included but I was like uhhh it says it's included on the box. Wouldn't be surprised if they have been leaving them out of other kits....

Well hell....guess I'll be sending them an email.

My weekend plans....

I was looking threw the ARB compressor installation and found something I didn't like. It makes you have to have the rear locker on to be able to have the front on. I am only putting one in for now but may do a rear later and will be wired up for it. I don't want to be limited like that so I looked threw the wiring diagram and figured out what I needed to do to actuate them independently....

Unwrap/ cut/ solder

and it even works!

I also swapped the ARB relay holder to one of these cool Hella relay blocks, they interlock as many as you want, I'm going to put my fan and lights next to it.

The ARB harness also runs 2 ground wires that are supposed to go to the battery but I'm going to run them to the main engine ground stud. I also really wanted to put the fuse in a blue seas fuse box but its only rated for 30 amps and the ARB fuse is 40 amps....

I also started on where I will put the Compressor and locker switches....

Just waiting on the switch plate.

Last edited:
Back