• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Facebook Groups... Gah!

Agreed.

1794534_10202483993012852_1463195721_n.jpg

see... I was going to say how FUGLY that dude is...

Spent all day in the hospital watching them remove innards from my daughter. You might be right. :(

but then you go and post something like this and make me feel bad.

jerks.

That is the best entertainment ever. Well, aside from the socal chapter. And rockclimber and xcm.

One of the admins hates my guys. I'm really surprised I haven't been removed yet. For a long time I was trying to. Now I honestly think I'd miss the stupid place.

One of the admins hates my guys. I'm really surprised I haven't been removed yet. For a long time I was trying to. Now I honestly think I'd miss the stupid place.

He pretty much wrote a novel about me. Some other members proceeded to make fun of him and he eventually stepped away.

Blocking post from that page from being in my news feed is one of the better things I have done. Now I can moderate my activity there and not see a bunch of crap every time I log onto facebook.

this thread always gives me a good laugh.

How dare you destroy those pristine vehicles?

Was almost banned the other day too. An admin didn't like my view on something apparently.
Because an XJ page is the perfect place to discuss 2015 Renegades?

So it seems the old XJ/MJ proud page was either hacked or the admins decided it was going to be an exclusive club for a few buddies. Since Yesterday the group has lost almost 4000 members and they are systematically deleting everyone. Right now they are in the "D"s.

A few of us wanted to carry on the tradition (God only knows why) and created a new and improved (unlikely) version.

If you are sick in the head and want to keep following the train wreck...the group is here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1416803511907560/

They skipped past me then.

thanks for approving me.

thanks for approving me.

You're welcome...I guess.

Thats the thing I hate about jumping between FB and NAXJA. I don't know anyone's name.

I know I have at least 30 friends on FB that I have no clue who they are. I just get a friend request and see that they are friends with about 30 of my NAXJA friends and think "Oh...thats a naxja guy".

So it seems the old XJ/MJ proud page was either hacked or the admins decided it was going to be an exclusive club for a few buddies. Since Yesterday the group has lost almost 4000 members and they are systematically deleting everyone. Right now they are in the "D"s.

A few of us wanted to carry on the tradition (God only knows why) and created a new and improved (unlikely) version.

If you are sick in the head and want to keep following the train wreck...the group is here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1416803511907560/

I think it had to do with a spat between a few guys and Angel Beth. But in any case I was considering unsubscribing anyway, too many posts and not enough content (although I do have to admit I found it very entertaining.) I haven't been deleted yet, we'll see what happens.

The amount of people who are sad about this is ridiculous... It's Facebook... Don't these people have more important things to focus on? Like naxja.

Back