• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Facebook Groups... Gah!

That part is fine... I've painted lots of rotor hats/drums before because I'm a neat freak... braking has lots of vibes for a few miles & then all is fine. Hit the pads/shoes w/ sandpaper & brakleen after everything wears in if you are worried about contamination. Now the sway bar links... *shudder*

But I bet you used caliper paint not dollar store blue! :D

Depends a lot on the area you wheel. Out here I think there is some truth to that. In the mud, slick rocks and trees that you guys have...not so much.

You can make things last longer with consistent traction for sure. Most of the kiddos making the argument have been wheeling in their backyard for about a month, and if it didn't break yet, how could it ever possibly break?

Yesterday I learned that 8.25's mostly came in 2WD XJ's. :bawl:

I'm about 95% positive that they only came on ABS XJ's only because when I put my 8.25 axle in my ABS light started working letting me know that my ABS was finally working.

Pink for sarcasm.

The south will rise again....

I did get a friend request yesterday from a guy with spina bifida who wheels an XJ. Seems like a cool guy. Good seeing fellow disabled folks out there enjoying their Jeep.

The south will rise again....

I did get a friend request yesterday from a guy with spina bifida who wheels an XJ. Seems like a cool guy. Good seeing fellow disabled folks out there enjoying their Jeep.

being ugly doesn't count as a disability :D

Back