• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's showing up when?

Im going to try and make it. get in on the 7th at night then wheel sat and sun pack and leave sun night. anyone from CO going those days?

Will

WayneXJ said:
I'm sure I'll be there for a few days. It's not like I have very far to drive.
You'd better be there!
Who will lead us flatlanders through Pritchit Canyon?
Besides John Jonh might need a tow in to the City Market parking lot! ! ! ! ! :)

seanR said:
You'd better be there!
Who will lead us flatlanders through Pritchit Canyon?
Besides John Jonh might need a tow in to the City Market parking lot! ! ! ! ! :)

:laugh3:
JohnJohntow.jpg

GSequoia said:
I'll be there...I'll be arriving, oh, about four days late!!!

Make sure your gps is working: I"ll give you set of coordinates at which I will be leaving fusible links for you. I'll try to leave one every oh..... 150 miles :D

Jes said:
200,000 miles and six rods a knockin'.
The rod and main bearings are a little... "worn". ;)
Thats called piston slap!
Thought you were a veteran XJ owner?

XJs never throw rods...they just slap pistons through the sides of the cylinders.
:D

Just arranged to borrow a friends 23 foot class c with a ford V10 as a tow rig. Is anybody else bringing the kiddies? Emma is 2.5 and may do OK on some of the runs but she and Marni might just hang around town or hike while I drive.

SeanP

SeanP said:
Just arranged to borrow a friends 23 foot class c with a ford V10 as a tow rig. Is anybody else bringing the kiddies? Emma is 2.5 and may do OK on some of the runs but she and Marni might just hang around town or hike while I drive.

SeanP
I'm likely bringing my 5,6,&9 (boy/boy/girl) year olds.
The Princess won't be able to make it, unfortunately.

WayneXJ said:
John John's spotter must be just out of the frame in this shot. :D
Anyway, I reserved my cabin in faith that I can get there.

Hey, I haven't heard from Norman. One of you Sierra guys better get his bitch-ass out there.
:smoker: :cheers: :smoker:

Last edited:
Jes said:
200,000 miles and six rods a knockin'.
The rod and main bearings are a little... "worn". ;)
I've got a spair with arround 213,000, not knocking, you can have if I ever get to ogden to pick up its replacement.

Back