• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's showing up when?

Going down the weekend before and staying till the weekend of the event.
Might head south for a few days before and do an overnighter somewhere further south of Moab for a couple of those days though.

I'll be there monday afternoon.

Staying all week! :D

I'll be there Thursday, then staying the whole next week with my club from Bakersfield.

I have 9-26 through 10-8 off so i'll be there for most of it. I'm up for wheelin some before the Fling. Last year we did Hole in the Rock.

Sadly, I can't make this one. It's the only one I will have missed since we started this event. I'll be thinking about you all having fun in Moab as I head to South Korea. :(

Tom R. said:
Sadly, I can't make this one. It's the only one I will have missed since we started this event. I'll be thinking about you all having fun in Moab as I head to South Korea. :(

Well that's a bummer Tom, we'll miss ya! Man, South Korea huh? Be safe bro.

I should be there starting the 2nd, unless work interferes - then it'd be the 5th.

Last edited:
I don't know if we will be able to make it this year or not, :(
Lar started a new job and has no vacation time yet, she is trying to get time off unpaid but hasn't gotten it yet.
I may come out by my self, but I will need to be watched very closely! :wstupid: :gee: :explosion !

I am going to reserve "our spot" :cheers: again just to be safe!

seanR said:
I don't know if we will be able to make it this year or not, :(
Lar started a new job and has no vacation time yet, she is trying to get time off unpaid but hasn't gotten it yet.
I may come out by my self, but I will need to be watched very closely! :wstupid: :gee: :explosion !

I am going to reserve "our spot" :cheers: again just to be safe!

Hey Sean.. you gotta show up. Who else is going to host the after wheelign party if you're not there?

I'm there.
We're in the same predicament as Sean and Lar.
I'll be able to be there at least by Thursday, but am working on Monday.
Val, won't have enough time because she's using it at Sweatfest.

I just reserved spot 66 again for the 2nd through the 8th.
If I am not able to attend, I will pass it on to another worthy evening party host.
Perhaps I will bring one of my boys.
Imagine, two more just like me! ! ! !

Last edited:
I've gotten as far as scheduling the week of Oct 2nd thru the 9th off at work. I can take more time if I need to. I plan on being there for the entire event since this will be my first time (virgin).

Les

LBEXJ said:
I've gotten as far as scheduling the week of Oct 2nd thru the 9th off at work. I can take more time if I need to. I plan on being there for the entire event since this will be my first time (virgin).

Les
Well, try to stay awake and you should have a great time......

Okie Terry said:
Well, try to stay awake and you should have a great time......
I'll make sure to keep that in mind ... :laugh3:

Les

Back