• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

I might want your house if you're still gonna rent. :D

Me?

I don't think you want to pay rent in my area. The house on the corner just went up for rent and it filled quickly. They're paying 1800$/mo for it and its about the same size as my house. :eek:

I would love to turn my house into a rental (especially at that rate) but the problem up here would be finding a new place. Houses are selling fast in this area because of all the fracking going on.

If you can finish a basement I'll let you live in mine in exchange for finishing it. :D

Me?

I don't think you want to pay rent in my area. The house on the corner just went up for rent and it filled quickly. They're paying 1800$/mo for it and its about the same size as my house. :eek:

I would love to turn my house into a rental (especially at that rate) but the problem up here would be finding a new place. Houses are selling fast in this area because of all the fracking going on.

If you can finish a basement I'll let you live in mine in exchange for finishing it. :D

Ya I'm up for a promotion so might be needing to be a little bit further north than I am now since I'll have to report to Ft Collins instead of ft lupton. We will see though. With the way prices are I might just live in Denver and commute. I'm paying 1200 for a room and a garage. Granted my room is 1200sqft. But it's still 1200/month lol.

I've got several repairs I need to make to my newly acquired XJ. It was wrecked by the previous owner, and needs some tender loving care (and a good mechanic). Anyone willing to help me out with doing some repairs? :) I'm a musician, not a mechanic, but I love this ol' Jeep and want to fix her up...

Not to take work from Peach, who I also give two thumbs up, but post up what you need done. We might be able to give a hand. I don't think Flores's garage is full right now. :) If you are downtown, I might be able to help out in the driveway. Time is a little tight right now, Colorado fest is rapidly approaching.

Fred

Ya I'm up for a promotion so might be needing to be a little bit further north than I am now since I'll have to report to Ft Collins instead of ft lupton. We will see though. With the way prices are I might just live in Denver and commute. I'm paying 1200 for a room and a garage. Granted my room is 1200sqft. But it's still 1200/month lol.

Look in Milliken, you can probably rent an entire house for not much more than that.

Ya I was thinking that as I drove through there yesterday. Pretty accessible to everywhere too. Just nothing in town.

Look in Milliken, you can probably rent an entire house for not much more than that.

Good luck. Because of the flood and fires, there are no rentals up north. Anything under $2k a month is gone almost before it is listed.

Lol. I'm actually looking in Loveland. Best avail abilities without too crazy of prices or college frat houses.

Johnstown is right off I-25 and 60 runs east to 85. Windsor don't even bother. $$$$$$
I'm in Evans and all the houses that were bank owned and or for rent are all sold Housing is on the rise. house up from me was on the market 2 weeks and sold. there is another one just like my place going for 180k pretty nice 3 bedroom unfinished garage and odds are it will sell for that and soon. Really close to 34 east west to I25 and 85
I looked up rent prices for a buddy that's about to put his house back up for rent at the end of the month and for what he has it's not cheap rent now.

Ya I've looked there too. But limited housing in the area makes for pricey housing lol. It's just me. No kids no pets and a lady on the weekends. So I'm just looking for something small.

Loveland sucks, go FoCo and get yourself a random college slut every other night. ;)

Are you opposed to a trailer?

Haha. I have a lady. And 7/10 of young adults having the herp keeps me from being scandalous lol.

No. I don't care what I live in as long as it's not crazy far from work. Affordable. And not gonna be broken into daily.

He said you shouldn't have a problem in Loveland, just avoid the east side.

Said his son has been looking around and there are quite a few houses with garages for 1100-1200 a month.

He said you shouldn't have a problem in Loveland, just avoid the east side.

Said his son has been looking around and there are quite a few houses with garages for 1100-1200 a month.

I would like to know where. My daughter has been looking for 6 months. Heck she can't find a 2 bedroom apartment for less than a grand. She is wanting to buy, but the cheapest you find anything is starting at $150k.

He said they've been finding them all over.

150k is cheap for a house, but I've also seen what some if the crap holes up there have been going for so not sure I'd want to see what a 150k house looks like.

That would be a pretty cheap payment though.

Rent is ridiculous anywhere you look these days. My Dad just bought a very nice house for a rental on the very far west side of Greeley....put it up for $1450 / month and he had I'd say 20+ emails in less than a day wanting to rent it.

Really makes me wish I would have kept the house I just sold as a rental. It sold for $224K and my mortgage was $800 / month. Probably could have easily rented it for $1500. :doh:

Back