• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted - winch-pull assist (Springs - Black Forest)

Tory's truck is most likely to have a DPF failure and go into limp mode trying to get Stomper free, luckily my 7.3L PSD has plenty of grunt to pull them both.

Same shyt that came of walking after 16 years old.
I was referring to the silted in part. Having grown up on the farm/ranch, the shovel was the first tool used. Then I went straight to the D8 CAT with 3/4 cable.

I was referring to the silted in part. Having grown up on the farm/ranch, the shovel was the first tool used. Then I went straight to the D8 CAT with 3/4 cable.

I was saying that just like walking after gettibg a license ...lol...no one works a shovel either ...famn E-manuel labor...lol

Ima show up at 3:30....... and pull TWO Fords out. No thanks needed. :D

DEF is just boost enhancer. It also stands for "Disgraces Every Ford".

I thought your truck was pre-DEF.

I said DPF as in Diesel Particulate Filter, not DEF for Diesel Exhaust Fluid. How does the guy with a 0 emissions component diesel know the difference and y'all don't?

OneTon said DEF....... It's not always all about YOU Dutch..... :moon:

And you need to catch up. I'm on Cummins truck #3 now. I break 'em in and then trade 'em in. I have yet to put more than 45K miles on any of my trucks........ This one's a '16 bought a year ago, and it's got a whopping 6700 miles on it.......:looney:

Last edited:
jeebus, i do a little work and holy-hijack-batman!

Yeah, it's like old NAXJA up in here.......

Better quit this crap now. Brings too much phunnay. Can't have that.

probably get all modded...

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize bs-ing and thread jacking weren't allowed anymore.

allowed? its flat out f'g mandatory in the colorado chapter! :D

I'll try to be there, winch, lockers, 4-1 transfer case, and a gas eating new engine that probably does have a little more torque than stock. :)

I could use an address reminder, I could find it with my old I've been there before instincts but I've gotten used to the GPS. :)

For those that haven't been to grins, that driveway is no joke. And even in dry conditions I would anticipate digging in before the truck pulls if it is in fact sunken at all.

Oh yeah, I've been there. I brought that flat bed up there in exchange for some 42" Iroks.

Back