• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things that piss me off thread

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
This was posted on another forum I'm on and its pretty entertaining, figure it'll work here too.

I'm in a ranting kinda mood so I'll get it started.....

People who don't respect big trucks, be them Peterbilts or lifted diesel pickups like mine. I'm not the "I'm bigger than you I have the right of way" type, I'm talking about people that cut in front of a big truck coming up on a red light or in tight traffic and don't understand that my rig weighs 4 times what their Honda does and needs quite a bit more length to stop, then get pissed when my grill ends up 4" from their back glass after laying on my brakes.

Fat chicks that think they can dress like hot chicks. I don't want to see your cottage cheese thighs, and I don't think anybody else in the place does either.

Stupid people.

Cops that know less about gun laws than I do. I don't claim to know everything, and I'm sure I still have plenty to learn, but when you pull me over just to question me about the rifle in the gun rack in my truck on the way to my shooting spot, driving in an area I know I can have it, and I have to pull up the CSP page on my phone so YOU can learn your laws, that just pisses me off.

People that think cops are evil.

People that don't clean up their brass after shooting outdoors.

People that think pot is a cologne, and/or that its better than alcohol and is ok to light up whenever the fawk you want cause you have a medical card that you got cause your back hurts.

People that say "acrost" and "idear."

"Cute" words like "confuzzled," "chillax," and "lolz". Just makes me want to smack you on the back of the head really hard, and most of the time its a minor or a female saying it so I can't and that just makes me more pissed.

People that use words like "lol" in speech.

People that use "r" for are and "u" for you, etc., online and in texts. And people that TyPe LiKe DiS.

People that talk too much on the phone. If I call you, its because I have something specific I want to address, not because I want to know what you had for breakfast, so don't get pissed when I "have to go" midway through you telling how good your bacon was this morning.

Liberals.

The gas station by my house. A) they don't sell diesel, and B) the new girl, while borderline cute, still ID's me for Copenhagen every goddamn time.... it was fine at first but its been 2 freakin months already and I don't even look that young.

Everybody I know that seems to think I'm their personal mechanic or moving service (I'm ok with that), and think that because they have some kind of relationship with me that my time, sweat, fuel, etc. comes free (not ok with that part).

Caliber arguments. Unless you will let me shoot you with one, I don't want to hear what you think "isn't a man stopper."

When my dog dreams while I'm sleeping. He sleeps on the bed with me and its annoying as hell when I get woken up cause he's twitching all over the place. CATCH THE FAWKIN RABBIT ALREADY.

Your turn.

Last edited:
You guys aren't nearly as entertaining as the other forums are.

People who think its cool to racist. Then listen to andre nicatina and mac dre, but claim to hate colored people.
People who say "jeeps are like tampons, every pu$$y needs one"
People who say "I'll out wheel you any day".
People who think every aspect in life is a dick measuring contest, by this I mean they try to be better then everyone at everything they do
People like me who text while driving.
Hot chicks at parties that dont put out.
Pizza that taste like crap.
Law enforcement officers that dont do their jobs properly.
When my tires go bald.
Douche bag boyfriends, and guys who hit women and children.
"gangsters" wait....I think its spelt gangsta's, no wait theres no apostrophe.

Simple. Let me axe you a question.

Improper use of the word LOSE and LOOSE. "You will LOSE the game" NOT LOOSE!!!

Not using turnsignals, road raging lane changers who think they are important.

Anyone who violates the complex, contradictory, and confusing rules of the English language. i.e. everyone else so far in this thread except Ralph, Mike, and Crusher16. :roflmao:

Idiots who don't understand the hammer lane. Slower traffic keep right! Keep right except to pass! If you are in the left lane and someone is behind you, move the hell over! I don't want to wait for Mr Speedy Gonzales to take fifteen miles to pass the idiot in the middle lane doing 64.99mph at 65.01mph.

Basically everything on Mason's list. Liberals kinda get a free pass if they will keep it to themselves (and I'll do the same), I feel sorry for them because they were just so open minded their brains fell out...

People who can spell or use correct grammar.

People who ask you about what is wrong with their car or computer and then argue with you, especially since I am a computer engineer and have been fixing cars for almost 50 years and they know less than zero.

I hate crappy duct tape. As well as people who say duck tape. Guys who talk about the ugly chick getting drunk at the party then go and try to sleep with her. Online Jeep forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys who talk about the ugly chick getting drunk at the party then go and try to sleep with her.
beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

Last edited by a moderator:
People that smoke
People who think all cops are jerks
People with more money than me
When the battery dies in my remote
If I have to move before 10am
College
Everyone that isn't me

Parts counter workers who ask you if it is "Grand Cherokee, or the older square type," then proceed to give you parts for the Grand Cherokee anyway.

Come to think of it, I'm just pissed at the asshats who named it "Grand Cherokee."

Back