• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things that piss me off thread

And especially when people dont put things back the way they found them. Almost lost the beer in the basement fridge and almost got electrocuted from the retarded furnace guy. leave the fridge unplugged, and leave the cord plugged into the outlet in standing water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember in high school biology class how the lab stools would ring like a bell when you farted on them? I hated that.

Also, I am a musician. I hate when I've just played my best stuff that I've worked on for a long time and someone requests some Neil Diamond. Requests piss musicians off, a little known fact among non-musicians.

When people use my stuff without asking. Or when other people give them permission to use my stuff with out telling me.
And especially when people dont put things back the way they found them. Almost lost the beer in the basement fridge and almost got electrocuted from retarded furnace guy. leave the fridge unplugged, and leave the cord plugged into the outlet in standing water.
When people make posts about the same topic with no new replies between and their editing permissions hadn't expired on the previous one.

my numero uno hate that has yet to be mentioned here-

girls who drive stick and think theyre hot bc of it.

My ole ladies sister seriously impressed me driving stick once. We were on a steep hill facing up it and she kept the car at a dead stop then slowly took off without drifting back an inch. She was also wearing giant clog/heels while doing this. She can drive stick better than me and I find that impressive especially with the footwear involved.

Parrots - People who spout political ideas which they have heard from someone else. These ideas sound good to them so they repeat them without knowing what they are talking about.

My ole ladies sister seriously impressed me driving stick once. We were on a steep hill facing up it and she kept the car at a dead stop then slowly took off without drifting back an inch. She was also wearing giant clog/heels while doing this. She can drive stick better than me and I find that impressive especially with the footwear involved.

not impressed til she can heel-toe down shift in said shoes.

also, pics. :D

You just crossed a line, there, mister. Bacon is ALWAYS worth discussing.

Carry on.

I disagree. Bacon is always awesome, period... no need for discussion.

tards who rant about being too tired to satisify their horny girlfriend...

X2, but only until the pics start pouring in.

Lifted diesel trucks on 35's or higher. (WHY???? Because it's easier to tow? Or because you need a ladder, because you're 5'6"?)

People who use gay as an insult.

Ok so big trucks aren't your thing, no need to be hatin. Personally I think slammed trucks are dumb and lowered Jeeps are just gay as hell (WHY???? Because its easier to crawl em?), but I don't give you shit for it.

Oh and add 'people that get offended when I use gay as an insult or to describe something that's... well, gay' to my list.

Big lifted diesel trucks piss me off, its a waste to throw 40's on a truck that should be towing something on 40's! :D No, Mason they don't deserve the same respect as big rigs. Just sayin.....

Dude, a stock one-ton truck needs lots of room to slow to a stop. Putting big tires on it just makes it worse. So yeah, you should give a big truck more room to slow down than a little grocery getter. I swear, next douchebag on their cell phone that decides to cut me off, I'm just gonna run their ass over.

Back