• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I just started season 1 episode 1. I like how the deputy gets told to take his safety off and presses on the slide stop on his glock causing it to make a magical sound that shouldn't exist because it didn't really do anything. Followed by a horribly done shoot out.

Way to leave me in suspense with that ending....

I just started season 1 episode 1. I like how the deputy gets told to take his safety off and presses on the slide stop on his glock causing it to make a magical sound that shouldn't exist because it didn't really do anything. Followed by a horribly done shoot out.
You missed the joke. When Dept. Dweeb opened the slide, the chamber was empty.

OK so what holes did you guys see. I thought it was odd that when the did the field autopsy they said he had eaten a woodchuck... how the hell is a "walker" going to catch something that you or I would have a problem catching and they cannot catch us?

OK so what holes did you guys see. I thought it was odd that when the did the field autopsy they said he had eaten a woodchuck... how the hell is a "walker" going to catch something that you or I would have a problem catching and they cannot catch us?
Maybe it was already dead

You missed the joke. When Dept. Dweeb opened the slide, the chamber was empty.

I saw that but if you saw that you should of noticed the black follower on the mag ie. no rounds in the magazine.

I didn't think it was as amusing as the safety on a glock. :D

Plot holes?

I'm driving my Winnebago down a highway full of abandoned vehicles of every description. What the hell could I possibly use to permanently repair a radiator hose. And why am I driving a RV in a landscape that is critically short on functioning gas stations. What do those things get? 7,.. 8 mpg?
After season one, we got all smart and got rid of the open top vehicles. And picked up a Triumph chopper?
They can smell us, but we can hide under the cars. :D :thumbup:
How about, "Let's search the woods for a missing child, we'll bring the kids with us,.."
Was it Daryl? who knows how to skin and gut animals?.. using the ever popular "overhand stab technique" to open the corpse. Three times.

And what happened to the Jeep? I know, it was a YJ, but still,..

PS: 'Never owned a Glock. Didn't know the mag. followers were black. My .45 mag. followers are stainless, and the .22s are black or orange.

Plot holes?

I'm driving my Winnebago down a highway full of abandoned vehicles of every description. What the hell could I possibly use to permanently repair a radiator hose. And why am I driving a RV in a landscape that is critically short on functioning gas stations. What do those things get? 7,.. 8 mpg?
After season one, we got all smart and got rid of the open top vehicles. And picked up a Triumph chopper?
They can smell us, but we can hide under the cars. :D :thumbup:
How about, "Let's search the woods for a missing child, we'll bring the kids with us,.."
Was it Daryl? who knows how to skin and gut animals?.. using the ever popular "overhand stab technique" to open the corpse. Three times.

And what happened to the Jeep? I know, it was a YJ, but still,..

PS: 'Never owned a Glock. Didn't know the mag. followers were black. My .45 mag. followers are stainless, and the .22s are black or orange.

I'm with you on all but the motorcycle. It was in the bed of the truck. I would guess the truck quit working? I did not know that about the Glock either. Yea hate to see the jeep and the sami gone. I like the grand waggy though! However... milage would be close to that of the RV. LOL!

HAHAHAHA...I love all you guys. You're apparently just like me when it comes to movies and television, my wife typically hates watching stuff with me because I look for all the plot holes and stuff that makes no sense realistically. But that's the joy of this show...NOTHING is supposed to make sense realistically, and that's why I watch it and love it, it's pure fantasy and to be deemed as such...like reading a comic book.

it's pure fantasy and to be deemed as such...like reading a comic book.

I can agree with this but my mind still likes to make some sense of what is going on.

I can agree with this but my mind still likes to make some sense of what is going on.

I definitely agree. The biggest thing that I don't get is what was mentioned above...why are you driving an RV around? I could understand it if you're all in the same vehicle, but everyone has their own transportation and it's a big convoy of people.

I'd try to find a VW golf tdi, and siphon fuel out of the probable, massive amount of semi's lying around.

And they're small and quick!

The biggest thing that I don't get is what was mentioned above...why are you driving an RV around?

Dude you got to take a shower and go to the restroom, Right.LOL.Plus you can cook in it and carry your beer in the frig.Killing a couple of walkers makes you want a COLD beer at the end of the day.LOL;)

Maybe I forget from the first season...but why did some people die and some turned into zombies? In other words, as the crew walks around and finds these dead, rotted corpses, why aren't these dead people zombies too?

Back