• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Stupidist Jeep on the Planet

PLEXI FLOORS!!!

plexi and expanded metal will be used so i can keep an eye on the rear ds and diff

project is at a slight standstill, end of week i will be picking up some 3x3 for stiffners, 2x5 for rockers and some 1x1 for floor base and misc stuff, goal by end of month is to have rockers, stiffners and floor skeleton done by end of month as well as have the motor and trans out for seals/clutch

whats do i do with all this steel
0028.JPG

my to do list for the next month
0079.JPG

all is doable, if i start slacking peaple can come over and throw wrenches at me

The last thing on your list can be to rewrite your list so that it is legible. :)

Or don't cause it doesn't matter if I can read it or not... lol My list stays folded up in my back pocket...

I've thought about writing it on a marker board in my shop but decided against it because it would drive me crazy when I was in town and thought of something I wanted to add to the list... I'd forget before I got home! Hurry up!

The last thing on your list can be to rewrite your list so that it is legible. :)

Or don't cause it doesn't matter if I can read it or not... lol My list stays folded up in my back pocket...

I've thought about writing it on a marker board in my shop but decided against it because it would drive me crazy when I was in town and thought of something I wanted to add to the list... I'd forget before I got home! Hurry up!
meh thats what i use pieces of old pizzia boxes for

i see no need for that
What are "Penals"? :)
sorry my d's are funky to you

Pedals! It makes sense now!

Just givin ya a hard time. I MUST write down all the things I want to do or I'll constantly be going thru it in my head, wondering if I forgot something each time... Basically, I would go insane!

Pedals! It makes sense now!

Just givin ya a hard time. I MUST write down all the things I want to do or I'll constantly be going thru it in my head, wondering if I forgot something each time... Basically, I would go insane!
no wories, peaple in the interwebs have always bitched about my spellinggrammer, im use to it, and my issue is severe add, ill start on somthing then go to somthing else without finishing what i origanally started but things get done

I do the same thing. I start working on something. Than I need to go get a tool from the shop and end up spending the next hour in there doing something completely irrelevant.

I'm anxious to see how you're going to do the rocker replacement. I've got 2x6x.25 out in the shop to go on. Just haven't decided how high I want to go. I'm too lazy to want to cut the doors so I'll probably stop there...

spent the weekend makin and altering stuff

started with rear and mid stiffners
0029.JPG

made em kinda interlock
104.JPG

1011.JPG

00710.JPG

0055.JPG

still gotta drill a bazilion holes for rosette welds

the notched the clayton crossmember so i can lower the trans and tcase to a decent angle(the bellhousing was hitting the firewall)

0048.JPG

then i got bored and removed a door

0081.JPG

stiffners are ready to go in
00210.JPG

my jeep is dusty too
0056.JPG

no spider pics as my jeep is not spider infested:laugh3:

Back