• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Upgrade the pump feed to -12 and return side to -10 if you can afford it. If not it will be ok but would be better.

Other than that you should be fine.

waterfall inside my passenger rear door this morning. no idea where it leaked from. #roverthings

Here's one for Colin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pwrqpfjrj4

That YouTube channel has a lot of random interesting stuff.

That's cool. I think I've seen bits of that video before.

I remember watching all that shit on VHS when I was younger. My dad had all sorts of stuff recorded.

Measure your travel for the ram and then call them to order. They will size it correct so you don't have to play with it after. Doesn't cost a thing if you do it when you order.

^^^This.

Granted the force of the ram alone won't bend an arm, but if you're steering hard against the stops and rail a tree at speed or something it could bend/break something.

Last edited:

Measure your travel for the ram and then call them to order. They will size it correct so you don't have to play with it after. Doesn't cost a thing if you do it when you order.

That's cool. I think I've seen bits of that video before.

I remember watching all that shit on VHS when I was younger. My dad had all sorts of stuff recorded.

^^^This.

Granted the force of the ram alone won't bend an arm, but if you're steering hard against the stops and rail a tree at speed or something it could bend/break something.

Too complicated, I'll just stick to what I currently have

I hope its not raining too bad this afternoon. I need to move my welder, torches, plasma, and all my other junk back over to my garage now that Sheep's heep is no longer a yard ornament. Race car building time!!!

cmelo. whats up? where did you drop the stuff?

My pants? I told you over the phone like two weeks ago I dropped my pants and I've been waiting for you ever since..

My pants? I told you over the phone like two weeks ago I dropped my pants and I've been waiting for you ever since..

Did you ship them?

I can't wait to pwn that competition. I mean, all my body panels are even still straight. That has to count for something.

1st. Wish the rain would stop.

Back