• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

most super and hypercars are yes, not only are they faster but they are less prone to breakage... jam gears the wrong way at 13000 RPM in your new 750hp lambo and things will break. there is, however, a difference between paddle shifters on a simple auto trans, or paddles on a DSG or similar. DSGs like in F1, vw, ferrari, etc are not really autos... they are, for the most part, manuals that shift expensively.

done fixxored that. Everything you say is true, but come time to do a clutch and it's $$$$$$$

and don't forget the special fluid and service every 40K miles that's gonna cost you $300.

and really you should cut that maintenance interval in half, 40K was a bit optimistic on VAG's part.

done fixxored that. Everything you say is true, but come time to do a clutch and it's $$$$$$$

and don't forget the special fluid and service every 40K miles that's gonna cost you $300.

and really you should cut that maintenance interval in half, 40K was a bit optimistic on VAG's part.
In their defence at those cost of those machines if a $300 service every 20K is going to kill you you shouldn't be buying the car.

Heck, I spend about $300 in fluid and filter changes in my pickup every 20K miles.

well, its a wet clutch.. and VW says they last "the life of the car." take that fwiw but i've never read about anyone replacement them due to wear, only people who upgrade bc they are putting down more power.

In their defence at those cost of those machines if a $300 service every 20K is going to kill you you shouldn't be buying the car.

Heck, I spend about $300 in fluid and filter changes in my pickup every 20K miles.
that's a valid point, but most people don't think like that. They're shopping based on the monthly payment.

well, its a wet clutch.. and VW says they last "the life of the car." take that fwiw but i've never read about anyone replacement them due to wear, only people who upgrade bc they are putting down more power.
oh, they fail. and the 7 speeds dq200 are a dry clutch.
add in that VW filled them with gear oil and it's causing shorts and you get the recipe for recalling 2 million cars.
http://www.pistonheads.com/Gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=86&t=1097721&nmt=7+Speed+DSG+Problems

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

abyte5aq.jpg
This is the mechanical room I'm doing in a house in Newburyport. They have baseboard, radiators, radiant, and a second stage hot water coil in the A/C air handler for the down stairs. And the upstairs is done with radiators in the bedrooms, towel warmers in the baths, and mitsubishi ducted mini splits for supplemental heat and primary A/C. Some people have no idea what they're buying, or the redundancy in their systems. But the engineers keep my wallet full.

ben afleck as batman?

no thank you.

didn't the studio learn their lesson from Daredevil?
Could have been such an awesome movie, as the comic book was awesome.
and I really want them to make a Deadpool movie, but they won't, because it would have to be R rated to do that properly.

did I just out myself as a comic book nerd?

ben afleck as batman?

no thank you.

didn't the studio learn their lesson from Daredevil?
Could have been such an awesome movie, as the comic book was awesome.
and I really want them to make a Deadpool movie, but they won't, because it would have to be R rated to do that properly.

did I just out myself as a comic book nerd?

I think the same thing was said about Christian Bale, No?

I think the same thing was said about Christian Bale, No?

You're an idiot because Christian Bale can be anything. I don't even know why other actors exist. Like, I'm pretty sure Christian Bale and IF NECESSARY Johnny Depp could replace every actor in any movie, and no one would notice.

You're an idiot because Christian Bale can be anything. I don't even know why other actors exist. Like, I'm pretty sure Christian Bale and IF NECESSARY Johnny Depp could replace every actor in any movie, and no one would notice.

Bro MARK WAHLBERG bro!

I want to see a movie where Batman fights Superman once and for all. Not some stupid nerd fight like every one that talks about them fighting thinks it would be like. Just like, the movie starts and a ref just waves his hand and yells "GO!" and Batman fires off a batarang at Superman's foot and Superman just straight beats Batman to death. Within like less than 30 seconds, Batman, just laid out stone cold dead in a pool of blood all ****ed up. Then everyone in the movie is all traumatized and they don't like Superman anymore. So he goes into hiding and gets mixed up in heroin. Eventually Superman gets AIDS and dies alone in his dumb ass ice house. The black green lantern will start banging superman's ex girlfriend, THE END.

Bro MARK WAHLBERG bro!

YO THE NEXT TIME A WAHLBERG MOVIE COMES OUT WE SHOULD GO EAT SOME BERGERS AT WAHLBERGERS AND GO SEE WAHLBERGER IN HIS NEW MOVIE AND AFTERWARDS GO TOTALLY WAHLBERGER WITH OUR WAHLBERGER ALL NIGHT LIKE TOTAL WAHLBERGERS

I want to see a movie where Batman fights Superman once and for all. Not some stupid nerd fight like every one that talks about them fighting thinks it would be like. Just like, the movie starts and a ref just waves his hand and yells "GO!" and Batman fires off a batarang at Superman's foot and Superman just straight beats Batman to death. Within like less than 30 seconds, Batman, just laid out stone cold dead in a pool of blood all ****ed up. Then everyone in the movie is all traumatized and they don't like Superman anymore. So he goes into hiding and gets mixed up in heroin. Eventually Superman gets AIDS and dies alone in his dumb ass ice house. The black green lantern will start banging superman's ex girlfriend, THE END.

you know batman beats superman.

he's rich, he can afford kryptonite.

but he goes insane after exposure to his kryptonite weapon and starts killing women and inncoent children all super dark batman. I vote christopher walken. just because I'd like to see him playing an insane batman killing people.

Back