• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Call up Jeff (JrTxJ) at Crown, iirc he got me one for under 60 bucks and it was next day delivered UPS. Can only ship to Mass but that's fine for you.

edit: and the one he got me was made by the same exact company as the factory one I took out of a factory sealed AX15, so I have absolutely zero concerns about quality.

Rob would be the black car

Anyone want to make some money giving me a tow tonight? Broken down in Westport still...trying to get my xj towed somewhere that I can work on it. Had some help last night but no light or tools made it Damn near impossible. I will be back out there around 6pm to work on it some more. Or if someone has a full tool kit, that would also be helpful

Raze1287 was the one who came out to help...couldn't get it lined up with the winch. At this point the best plan seems to be to get the frame up higher, disconnect everything from the front axle and start by reconnecting the arms. That was the last plan when the employees kicked us out of the lot when the were leaving

damn dude, that SUCKS big time. RJ is a good dude, there are a few other guys (not on naxja) around that way as well. you are 30 miles from clayton's shop... do you have AAA? i'd agree... jack the whole thing up, pull the axles, and reinstall.

Re: Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

damn dude, that SUCKS big time. RJ is a good dude, there are a few other guys (not on naxja) around that way as well. you are 30 miles from clayton's shop... do you have AAA? i'd agree... jack the whole thing up, pull the axles, and reinstall.

I've wanted to swap the kit out for a while with the rock krawler kit for other reasons, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Now, I won't be waiting any longer..Rj was great...helped for a few hours, then gave me a ride to a hotel. I don't have triple a because I'm an idiot...I travel way too much not to. Its another thing on the list to do but we had a baby in Jan bought a house in Feb and moved in march and April and I've been working non stop since then...I will be signing up today

Got a good chunk of shit done today. Tomorrow before work fuel cell and seats should be back in. Also can reuse the rear axle hard lines as is.

Back