• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Haha.
Psssh.

No way. Riley was off the bed maybe a the first month we had her and Angel said the same thing. After awhile she broke down and now if Riley is not on the bed when we shut the light off Angel calls her up. :laugh:

Nicole says "I won't be like that, trust me"

I don't believe her.

Nicole says "I won't be like that, trust me"

I don't believe her.
It'll work for a little while but they all cave.
Plus I like it because Riley doesn't steal the sheets.

I didn't realize a California king was longer. I thought it was just even wider than a normal king. I'm planning on getting a king when I move in with lauren. She's a pain in the butt to share a bed with she kicks and steals the blankets. A king gives us a lot of room for activities but also let's me escape what happens once she falls asleep.

been sick the past couple days and all ive been craving is chinesse food, prob not the best cold remedy, guess ill stick to mucinex, gatorade and chicken noodle

been sick the past couple days and all ive been craving is chinesse food, prob not the best cold remedy, guess ill stick to mucinex, gatorade and chicken noodle

BOOYA!

I must have low standards.

Kate and I share a queen and we love it :laugh:

tarah and i share a full :laugh:, but a queen would be a tight fit in our apartment. its a pillowtop serta perfect sleeper... its a goddamn dream to sleep on. its gonna get a 2" foam topper too bc the sheets i just bought are gigantic.

and i bought a new headunit from best buy today, just opened the box up and its ****ing smashed in real good RIGHT where the harness plugs in. :smsoap: have to return it tomorrow... PITA

tarah and i share a full :laugh:, but a queen would be a tight fit in our apartment. its a pillowtop serta perfect sleeper... its a goddamn dream to sleep on. its gonna get a 2" foam topper too bc the sheets i just bought are gigantic.

and i bought a new headunit from best buy today, just opened the box up and its ****ing smashed in real good RIGHT where the harness plugs in. :smsoap: have to return it tomorrow... PITA

for the yota? hope it's not a bad omen of what's to come...

just kiddinnnn. that does suck, i hate when i don't even have the chance to break something myself haha

When I do sleep with lauren its on a full. And it sucks. I instituted a 2 blanket policy where we have our own blankets. That made it bareable.

getting a flip out dvd player for the racetruck. totally a stupid idea

When I do sleep with lauren its on a full. And it sucks. I instituted a 2 blanket policy where we have our own blankets. That made it bareable.

I can only picture this:
24517120758a99d339c8ac08ffd4e4d6.jpg

My work is an import/export facility for all kinds of cars/trucks/machines and a few years ago a whole shipment of cars was abandoned, and over this past summer some of them were available to buy for REALLY cheap for employees. I took a look at the first list that came out and it was mostly minivans and crap, and I only skimmed the second list. Well today I was fabbing up some brackets to mount a push bar to the front of a nice, newer 4runner that it turns out I missed. I'm pissed, the thing is rust free, only 2 small dents, with a decent interior and only 164k. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it, now the morons in the yard are just going to ruin it in a year or less. And that's my pointless story for the day.

My work is an import/export facility for all kinds of cars/trucks/machines and a few years ago a whole shipment of cars was abandoned, and over this past summer some of them were available to buy for REALLY cheap for employees. I took a look at the first list that came out and it was mostly minivans and crap, and I only skimmed the second list. Well today I was fabbing up some brackets to mount a push bar to the front of a nice, newer 4runner that it turns out I missed. I'm pissed, the thing is rust free, only 2 small dents, with a decent interior and only 164k. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it, now the morons in the yard are just going to ruin it in a year or less. And that's my pointless story for the day.
Cool story bro. Can you tell it again?

**** you patch

Back