• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You pop in about once every 2 months. NACFest?

I'm probably going to sit at home and piss and moan how I want to wheel. Or I'll register my car, and piss and moan how I should of brought my jeep while I ride shotgun in someones rig :D

That depends, what is your budget?

Within reason, my priorities are reliability, accuracy, and comfort/controllability (my hands are a bit on the small side so I'd prefer a more compact frame; something like a Sig P229 as opposed to a 1911). 9mm or .380.

Looks like the Walther is around $600 so we'll go with that as a starting point. I know the Sig is around $800 which is a little past my comfortable upper end, but I *did* really like it...

Within reason, my priorities are reliability, accuracy, and comfort/controllability (my hands are a bit on the small side so I'd prefer a more compact frame; something like a Sig P229 as opposed to a 1911). 9mm or .380.

Looks like the Walther is around $600 so we'll go with that as a starting point. I know the Sig is around $800 which is a little past my comfortable upper end, but I *did* really like it...

I LOVE shooting 1911's. There is different sizes so don't write them off completely. Sig's are sweet, but I've had a hard on for rugers lately.

And XXXX .380's. That shitty fad needs to die out.

iwannawheeliwannawheeliwannawheeliwannawheeliwannawheeliwannawheeliwannawheel

I should sell my foxbody! needs a motor pushes a quart of oil like every 50 miles

Hey sam, need a brand new Wix air filter for your new air cleaner?

Anyone know a way to rig a temp gauge to an 89 4.0, aftermarket style, can't get my dash to work

Looks like ill be doin laps Friday. In hopes that my steering stfu

Sounds so simple I'll never get around to it

Just remembered I have one in my xj cargo area.....still won't do it somehow

Last edited:

the stock sensor location in the head is a 1/8 NPT thread, just get an aftermarket with a sender that fits that. Probably all of them.

Or replace the one wire from the sender to the gauge cluster with a new one.

oh and my jeep crane is finished
461497_631321385012_29101008_32225671_906317844_o.jpg

I never need to use an engine hoist again

That has to be one of the sketchiest things I've ever seen.
YUP

I give approximately zero XXXXs. It holds it up no problem even though it looks super sketch.

And now I can't wait to do the motor swap in the red jeep. I can lift motors like ten feet in the air now and drive them around, why do I care if I'm working on dirt? :woohoo:

It's made out of really big ratchet straps (27000lb working load limit), 2" poop pipe, 2" 1/4-wall square tube, and quarter inch plate. Oh and a piece of 1" dia solid cold rolled rod for the hang point for the chainfall. Held to the bumper with 1" grade 8 bolts simply because they fit my D-ring tabs nicely.

99 tomorrow?

We won red sox tickets last week and theyre doing it again tomorrow.
if I can find time in my busy schedule. I am hoping to finish fixing the MJ for inspection (gonna throw a windshield in myself, XXXX it), maybe swap the motor in the red jeep if I am feeling bored, and possibly toss up some more wall framing in the second floor of the house.

Back