• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Added in a couple half assed b pillar bars this afternoon, and picked up a pair of harnesses with camlocks. Gonna get those in tomorrow after work, and after I empty out the Jeep I oughta be good to go! I'd like to have a tcase skid but knowing me, that won't happen.

Added in a couple half assed b pillar bars this afternoon, and picked up a pair of harnesses with camlocks. Gonna get those in tomorrow after work, and after I empty out the Jeep I oughta be good to go! I'd like to have a tcase skid but knowing me, that won't happen.

Camlocks? Yuck. :puke:

Why do you need a tcase skid? Thought you got the Atlas so you could ignore it.

Doesn't a razr have gorilla glass or whatever it's called like on my phone? All I know is iPhones break if you look at them wrong if you don't have some gay ass case. That's all I want, a phone that doesn't break. Think about it Bill, girls break iPhones.

The new gzone phones are strong and waterproof

Camlocks? Yuck. :puke:

Why do you need a tcase skid? Thought you got the Atlas so you could ignore it.

I <3 camlocks.

I need a skid so I can hide the atlas and forget it even exists, in addition to ignoring it :thumbup:

So I have next week off of work.

I'm hoping that after next week, all I have left to do is swap the MS/TBI stuff in and program it, and maybe make some t-case shifters or whatever.

What are your guys' thoughts on Walther handguns? I need to buy something soon before my permit expires and I've heard from a few people recently that I should check 'em out.
They are considered good guns, definitely not cheapie crap. I would consider owning one for the right price.

So I don't sound like a tard when I go to the store later, does anyone know what those body panel bolt fastener clips are technically called? The clips that go over a hole in a body panel and let you fasten a bolt to it? Specifically the ones that hold the front fenders on the XJ?

:thumbup: awesome thanks!

Now I have to try and find a way to fit a bunch of 8' 2x4s and other hardware in the Mustang on the way home. Clearly I wasn't thinking ahead; I already tore the fenders off the Jeep when I knew I had to pick up the lumber today :doh:

Edit: Buddy just sent me this link... could really kill my productivity today... http://ldd.lego.com/en-us/download/

Last edited:

:thumbup: awesome thanks!

Now I have to try and find a way to fit a bunch of 8' 2x4s and other hardware in the Mustang on the way home. Clearly I wasn't thinking ahead; I already tore the fenders off the Jeep when I knew I had to pick up the lumber today :doh:
I was able to fit a 10' piece of PVC pipe in my Civic. one end on passenger dash, other end in the driver side trunk. Trunk lid even closed. You can do it, worse thing is you ask for some string and tie the trunk lid down with the wood hanging out the back.

GET IN THE GARAGE KEITH.

What do you have left to get done?

worse thing is you ask for some string and tie the trunk lid down with the wood hanging out the back.

That's kinda what I was hoping/planning to do... but I also think I forgot to clear the steeda springs and other aftermarket shit I bought out of the trunk and I hoped to stop by HD on the way home. Should still be able to fit everything but I'm really batting 1000 on my "cornhole board construction and Jeep door hinge replacement" planning skills. :dunce:

At least I remembered to get new hinges before I cut the old ones off.

Lots of places now aren't giving out string or whatever bc of liability issues. Learned that the hard way when I used my sister's aux cable to tie the truck down in her sentra...

Back