• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

The new gzone phones are strong and waterproof
how's it feel gettig banned from cf

So I have next week off of work.

I'm hoping that after next week, all I have left to do is swap the MS/TBI stuff in and program it, and maybe make some t-case shifters or whatever.
if you need a hand to make things happen in time let me know. My plans as usual have gone from a total rebuild to hacking it together last minute to make it there and hopefully back. I think everyone saw that coming :laugh2:

Time to get stuff to make the ebrake work.

Lots of places now aren't giving out string or whatever bc of liability issues. Learned that the hard way when I used my sister's aux cable to tie the truck down in her sentra...
Lesson of the day: Keep useful stuff in your trunk/glove box.
What I picture everytime I see the acronym CF.
%2361052-50-06.jpg

if you need a hand to make things happen in time let me know. My plans as usual have gone from a total rebuild to hacking it together last minute to make it there and hopefully back. I think everyone saw that coming :laugh2:

Possibly could use a hand with wiring if you really wanted to.

Just routing/tidying it all up.

But I'll let you know. There's not all that much wiring to really do.

My brother and mother just brought Tiki to the vet to run a bunch of tests.

She either has a bladder stone or cancer. Praying it's just a stone...

:(:(:(

Feels like any other day lol funny thing is I don't have a clue what I had done do get banned, I made a new account just to find out what id done, the reply was keep making accounts and be banned for life, didn't even get an answer. Was banned til the 29th and it said talk to me that way again and be banned forever, Wtf??? So today I looked and it says the 25th and without a reason. Who knows, I know I didn't do anything lol who is this anyway?

Possibly could use a hand with wiring if you really wanted to.

Just routing/tidying it all up.

But I'll let you know. There's not all that much wiring to really do.
just let me know and ill be there.

that sucks :( hope for the best

Feels like any other day lol funny thing is I don't have a clue what I had done do get banned, I made a new account just to find out what id done, the reply was keep making accounts and be banned for life, didn't even get an answer. Was banned til the 29th and it said talk to me that way again and be banned forever, Wtf??? So today I looked and it says the 25th and without a reason. Who knows, I know I didn't do anything lol who is this anyway?
I am kastein, who else would I be?

I don't know why they banned you but I have some good guesses... the fact that YOU have no idea really shows why it happened.

Sorry to hear that :( Hope she has a speedy recovery.

that sucks. my dog is gettin older and its showing. im dreading the day.

i'll look into it

Hope the pups alright dude.. I look forward to seeing my gf's pointer almost as much as seeing her when I go over her house. Idk what I would do if something happened to him.

I am kastein, who else would I be?

I don't know why they banned you but I have some good guesses... the fact that YOU have no idea really shows why it happened.[/QUOTE]

Didn't recognize the name, I have no idea cause I didn't do anything.

My 4 day weekend starts in six hours. Can't wait to get out of here...

I only look at this site, PBB, NEA, GJ and the occasional diesel forum.
Not only do I not have the time to be surfing boards anymore but there is way to much drama lama and dumb stuff on all these JF, CF, JU sites.

Travis! Don't forget to toss my tube on the trailer tomorow. Thanks!

Travis! Don't forget to toss my tube on the trailer tomorow. Thanks!

And if you can get Eric to put my tube on his trailer before he gets me that would be swelltastic!

no problemo. Keith I'll probably just put both yours and Robs on with my Jeep then we can split them at the campground. Eric won't want to do any work, so I can't see him wanting to come to my place first heh. Whatever, it'll get to you guys this weekend one way or another :)

no problemo. Keith I'll probably just put both yours and Robs on with my Jeep then we can split them at the campground. Eric won't want to do any work, so I can't see him wanting to come to my place first heh. Whatever, it'll get to you guys this weekend one way or another :)

You da man!

Back