• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Adam, have you tried using all your stock ignition stuff even if just laid across the top of the engine rather than the viper coil?

that would explain spark but not injectors. something is keeping the ECU from telling the motor to go. do you have access to a nice live scan tool? how far back in the harness have you prodded to see where you are/arent getting 12v (as far as your injectors and coil packs go)?

I'm gonna toss my oscilloscope, voltmeter, and FSM in the MJ. I got this.

Adam, are you getting a CEL when you turn the key on? I fried a PCM in one of my old ZJ's and had similar symptoms, crank/no start with pressure at the rail and no spark. Turns out computers don't like water...

She lives! Colin came over and punched me in the dick a few times. One of the plugs from the PCM to the injectors/coil wasn't plugged in all the way. THAT'S IT...

I need to swap the manifold gasket...nbd
New belt...nbd
New electric fans...nbd
Then ensure that everything is ok. I've got Monday and Tuesday off so I can bang all that stuff out by Monday and drive the piss out of it Monday and Tuesday.

WTF ADAM YOU MAD DUMB YOU DIDN'T KNOW PLUGS ARE FOR PLUGGING IN!?

Nice!

Glad to see it worked out.

Anyone hear what the heck this fire investigation thing is for Jeep? Something to do with rear impact crash fires.
The 93-04 Grands, 93-01 XJs, and 02-07 Libertys. Not sure why only 93+ on the XJs as the others have the same tank setup.

Nice!

Anyone hear what the heck this fire investigation thing is for Jeep? Something to do with rear impact crash fires.
The 93-04 Grands, 93-01 XJs, and 02-07 Libertys. Not sure why only 93+ on the XJs as the others have the same tank setup.

Isn't it just the gas tanks being in the rear most part of the car and that's it? They were like that before 93 obviously but that's probably a lawsuit reason more than mechanical.

She lives! Colin came over and punched me in the dick a few times. One of the plugs from the PCM to the injectors/coil wasn't plugged in all the way. THAT'S IT...

I need to swap the manifold gasket...nbd
New belt...nbd
New electric fans...nbd
Then ensure that everything is ok. I've got Monday and Tuesday off so I can bang all that stuff out by Monday and drive the piss out of it Monday and Tuesday.
awesome

Nice!

they probably grouped the 93+ XJs in because of some dumbass getting things confused between ZJs XJs and FSJs. 92 and earlier grand cherokees were FSJs, 93 and later were ZJs obviously... mix in some tards, some committees, and some bureaucrats and suddenly the 93-01 XJs are affected.

Too late.

I already owned it without an oscilloscope.
mad skills

they probably grouped the 93+ XJs in because of some dumbass getting things confused between ZJs XJs and FSJs. 91 and earlier grand cherokees were FSJs, 93 and later were ZJs obviously... mix in some tards, some committees, and some bureaucrats and suddenly the 93-01 XJs are affected.

mad skills

fify

you are right. I forgot there was no 92...

I'm glad she runs. And I'm really glad it was an easy, though foolish fix required. Easy = cheap (usually.)

Put my radiator in in record time, cross member/skid is almost done, and then ill be good for nac fest. Less than a week to go, hell yeah.

Floors aren't needed

thank god because mine rusted away years ago lol

Back