• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Didnt do it before the axle swap and 39s. Didnt touch the power steering. I think its from having monster truck tires and ima just gonna firi

Hey Ken, did you ever get that throttle cable bracket?

Just curious.
yup. I have had it sitting on my passenger seat since the day I told you I was gonna drop it off. If I didn't have a building inspector breathing down the back of my neck I would have brought it to your place already :laugh2:

Also sam it sounds like you need to rebuild your steering shaft with 4 gallons of wd40 and a BFH.

yup. I have had it sitting on my passenger seat since the day I told you I was gonna drop it off. If I didn't have a building inspector breathing down the back of my neck I would have brought it to your place already :laugh2:

Also sam it sounds like you need to rebuild your steering shaft with 4 gallons of wd40 and a BFH.

I'll be at work Mon and Tues.

Any chance you'll be in the area?

Today is my Friday this week :).

If not, no big deal. I can wheel without one (hose clamps/zipties), just gives me piece of mind.

Wtf will that fix?

Ducktales and rescue rangers back to back were the shit then I grew up and watched pinky and the brain and beavis and butthead, come to think of it I never grew up

I'll be at work Mon and Tues.

Any chance you'll be in the area?

Today is my Friday this week :).

If not, no big deal. I can wheel without one (hose clamps/zipties), just gives me piece of mind.

Maybe, hopefully. If not I will be bringing my welder and fab stuff to nacfest anyways :dunno:

pretty sure im gonna be carbed for nac-fest too. too many other things to do.

id rather get everything else perfect, and have a carb, then to cobble everything together, not have any time to check all my fluids, go over everything, pack my tools nicely, clean the interior, and have fuel injection that might not even work by the time i have to leave.

guess you guys won't be on the comp course climbs much then lol

guess you guys won't be on the comp course climbs much then lol

we will own rock creek and the gauntlets

a buddy of mine runs the same carb i have and was able to do gatekeeper and commited at mabell (both are like 60-70 degree climbs for more than a vehicle length) no problem. he just had to hit it with some momentum and not stop moving.

maybe he was just lucky, but he had a stock carb, no mods done to it. i dunno maybe ill try some quick, easy assaults.

If you roll that truck I'll cry

id probably get hurt too. there isnt much to that roof and pillars. thats a big concern for me as well. probably a good thing i don't have fuel injection yet.

really NEED to cage this truck before i go all full blown stupid in it

Back