• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

herman is going to get some pinstriping today i think... not very much. but some.

Hey Travis you're not going to nacfest? Any way you can get those fenders to somebody who is? And some kid was arguing with me on Facebook that a master install kit and gears for a Dana 30 cost 500 dollars.

Hey Travis you're not going to nacfest? Any way you can get those fenders to somebody who is? And some kid was arguing with me on Facebook that a master install kit and gears for a Dana 30 cost 500 dollars.

kids from long island are retarded fyi.

and whoever made that group is also retarded. "trade and post"? you can trade, and you can post, thats it.

I just found the HF balljoint press that got stolen from me with the rest of my tools, it was in the woods a few hundred feet from my house. Apparently the shithead thought it wasn't worth carrying.

correct. this guy will not be present. The fenders on the Jeep got pretty smashy smashed on Memorial Day, I think when I do the front half of the cage I might throw on the decent set that I have left, however even if I don't you'll probably want some different ones anyways- they're not smashed up, but they aren't in very super duper shape either IIRC

I just found the HF balljoint press that got stolen from me with the rest of my tools, it was in the woods a few hundred feet from my house. Apparently the shithead thought it wasn't worth carrying.

assholes, thought it was better out that way compared to worcester. I cant stand thieves.

Went to dave and busters the other night. No more side by side by side by side nascar racing. There is now a giant connect four in its place :(

correct. this guy will not be present. The fenders on the Jeep got pretty smashy smashed on Memorial Day, I think when I do the front half of the cage I might throw on the decent set that I have left, however even if I don't you'll probably want some different ones anyways- they're not smashed up, but they aren't in very super duper shape either IIRC

:(

deal with it. we don't live in the desert, you'd ruin them just as easily. go wheel your jeep and smash it up :scottm:

assholes, thought it was better out that way compared to worcester. I cant stand thieves.
so did I. then my shit got taken out of the back of my truck. I didn't realize anyone even knew I was back here.

The only piece of the dodge now left that's too big to carry is the firewall and windshield. I really don't want to break the windshield...

Went to dave and busters the other night. No more side by side by side by side nascar racing. There is now a giant connect four in its place :(

DID EVERYONE JUST GLANCE AT THIS POST AND GO "MEH WHATEVER" ?

WTF ARE WE GONNA DO AFTER CHICKENFEST NEXT YEAR!? THIS IS HORSESHIT!

DID EVERYONE JUST GLANCE AT THIS POST AND GO "MEH WHATEVER" ?

WTF ARE WE GONNA DO AFTER CHICKENFEST NEXT YEAR!? THIS IS HORSESHIT!

There is nothing else to do. Cept go wheelin

Ps nitro circus comes out aug 10th can you guys say hibachi and a movie?

Back