• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The MEGA-HYPED Blizzard of 2009!

Is this Snow Storm worthy of all the Local Media Hype?

• Yes

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • .......its snowing, where?

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I upgraded a couple of firewalls in Melbourne Australia today, from the comfort of my house. I was originally supposed to drive down to Colorado Springs to do this upgrade from the customer's office, but they let me do it from the house instead because of the storm. I'm very happy this storm hit when it did.

Shoveled a couple times yesterday and once quick this morning. Not champagne powder, but not too heavy. Concrete still mostly dry underneath. Total of about 10" + drifts maybe 2'.
The neighbors across the street just got done w/theirs about an hour ago. Man, that slushy stuff looked HEAVY! :twak: Plus, they have a corner lot w/all the accompanying extra sidewalk. I couldn't resist talking a little smack. :lecture: Got flipped off with a smile. :)

I left 90 minutes earlier than normal to get to work today expecting HWY 83 to be ice & snow covered.Nope, it was pretty much dry as were the side streets in Parker and Englewood.Needless to say I was 90 minutes early to work.:gee:

I did get paid for yesterday though.:yelclap:

I left 90 minutes earlier than normal to get to work today expecting HWY 83 to be ice & snow covered.Nope, it was pretty much dry as were the side streets in Parker and Englewood.Needless to say I was 90 minutes early to work.:gee:

I did get paid for yesterday though.:yelclap:

Roads are good here too!! No need to leave early for work......:gee:

Back