• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

lorax81 said:
here she is
_011707_1635a.jpg

4.5 rough XXXXry
33 12.5 r 15 wild XXXXry
self fabbed front and rear bumpers
sometimes chains sometimes not (this time i had chains)
couple of stickers

Just a quick FYI.

There is supposed to be an O in country.

or is there......

images

giggity giggity.
http://images.google.com/images?q=t...ionaryinc.com/images/limage/prod3/bfg0023.jpg

flyboy, whats the specs on that??? for posting pics, the icon with the grey mountain with the yellow background, click that then insert the web address the pic is at, and the image should post fine.......

wes

six inch full traction, jcr 1ton steering and sliders, 33 truxus mt, stock gearing,
home built front bumper, protofab rear bumper
gearing and lockers are the next project.

Well I come on here often,just never post.Here is my heep.It's a 93,4.5 inch lift(skyjacker,RE),8.8 disc rear,homemade front rear bumpers,lock right rear,31" cooper stt,home bored tb,K&N fipk,flowmaster,lil of this,lil of that.
redjeep.jpg

rearbumper.jpg

I LOVE THIS SITE!

What chances I've had to try it, it seems to work very well. Need to do some fender trimming. Install went good thanks to folks at :NAXJA:, usual things leaf spring bolts, shock bolts and such. All the answers are here. Thanks

richie said:
If this is directed to me,other than my tag numbers erased using my paint program,no photoshop here:D

i was talking about the front fender going down so low and the cheep instead of jeep

98xjjeeper said:
i was talking about the front fender going down so low and the cheep instead of jeep
The front fenders below the front facia do go down that low on older XJ's, thats not a photochop, thats factory. And he could have switched out the emblem to say Cheep, easy enough.

Stocker with 31's, granted there is about half tread left....but they still fit!

'96 sport/ 5 spd
RE 3.5 Super flex
homemade roak rails
homemade bumber front and rear
trutrac in the rear
intake and exhaust
and home brew hand throttle
31x10.5 mickey thompson baja radial mtx's
on 15 in american racing wheels

flexinitout.jpg

A little Update. Just installed a set of Dick Cepek Wheels, RocksSliders and IPF Super White Bulbs . Hope you like bling bling lovers.... Jeje...
Sliders
2171861_145_full.jpg

2171861_146_full.jpg

And The BLING BLING
2171861_148_full.jpg

2171861_149_full.jpg

2171861_151_full.jpg

Posing
2171861_139_full.jpg

2171861_140_full.jpg

Last edited:
Back