• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

dallas xjs said:
hay Terry Dean....what part of town is that...Pittsburg? any good trails buy yeah,other than Gilmer???

Translation:

Hey Terrydean, where in Pittsburgh do you live? Are there any good trails nearby other than Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area?

:D

f-ing proper english police...
29bbyvp.gif

Here's an update. It's got a Waggy 44 front with Warn locking hubs, inverted-t OTK steering, Toyota 8" with the E-Locker in the rear, 36x13.50 Bias IROKS on 15x8 Soft 8's, 4.88's and a Lockright in the front. I still have a bunch of stuff to do, but this is how it sits now.
P1010022-1.jpg

P1010024-1.jpg

P1010026-1.jpg

P1010018.jpg

-Matt

DiRtY said:
xj jeeper 01, what lift do u have?
I'm running the RE 3.5" XJ coils up front, but the coil buckets I have sit about 2" higher than the stock buckets, so it would be equivalant to running a 2" spacer. For the rear I have RE 3.5" springs, 1" shackle and a 1" helper leaf. I'm thinking about ditching the helper leaf and getting a 1.75" shackle so the rear will flex better.
-Matt

Rebel XJ Monster said:
wow,,,you are still running the sway bar/////////////// that thing came off my rig already...
Are you on something? I forgot to reconnect mine after a trail and almost had a heart attack! That thing is NEVER comming off, that is until I get enough mommie points to install coil overs...:shhh:

Phil:canada:

flyingphil said:
Are you on something? I forgot to reconnect mine after a trail and almost had a heart attack! That thing is NEVER comming off, that is until I get enough mommie points to install coil overs...:shhh:

Phil:canada:

I haven't run one in about 2 years......it's really not that bad.

begster said:
Damn man, we have the same bumper damage.

Snorkel003.jpg

And now this is what mine now looks like, just added the airflow snorkel yesterday.

I have found that the right front bumper has a hard time going through big piles of dirt. That's a gnarly XJ you have there, makes me think I might not replace my front bumpter. I just might do that angle cut on mine to make it look a bit more custom, then put some PIAAs in the front...or Spark-o-matic, whatever's on sale.

Oh, and check out my front license plate. You'll see some damage - that's where I was mudding and lo and behold I found a t-post out in the middle of nowhere.....marking an oil main. The TPost bent but it took a bite out of my plate and lifted the whole front end of the Jeep up (over the oil main). That front plate got lost to a mudhole a few weeks ago, but that's another story all together.

Back