• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

updated pictures :yelclap:

100_0638.jpg

100_0636.jpg

begster said:
Damn man, we have the same bumper damage.

Snorkel003.jpg

Dang, same damage here...

n1192350203_30031451_6687.jpg

n1192350203_30035033_152.jpg

I may do the angle cuts, not sure yet. No real need for a heavy duty bumper with th etow hooks and low profile.

The red xj needs that valence off!

dallas xjs said:
hay Terry Dean....what part of town is that...Pittsburg? any good trails buy yeah,other than Gilmer???

Those pictures are actually at a tree farm in Avinger, TX. He's got 7k acres out there with roads and trails all though it. I'm lucky to have the opportunity to wheel out there whenever I want but it's not public ground. Other than that, around here it's Gilmer for climbing or Lily Bottoms for mudding...or my pasture for just being stupid in general.

Here are some more pics from the tree farm:
The main house on one of it's many, many stocked lakes...
100_0723.jpg

100_0946.jpg

There are some very well maintained roads out there, then many in this condition or worse...
100_0965.jpg

"I think I can make it!"...
100_0969.jpg

See...I made it a dam.
100_0991.jpg

all 4 roof lights are 6" 130Watt, i have 2 per switch with 30amp inline fuses on each and grounded seperatly they are very bright! The 2 crome ones on the bumper are 6" also but only 100Watt

nice yellow rig! specs?

So am I missing something? Did it start off all yellow, then you chose to paint the grill and flares black? And whooooah that is a huge ass piece of metal you got up there for a bumper.

I love yellow Cherokees, and I persoanlly think the 1st picture is the best looking one.

Yeah it started all yellow from the dealer and then i got board with that and decided to have the dealership i work at paint the flares and grille, i added the top tire carrier, as well as the fog lights.

4 inch lift NO BLOCKS/SPACERS, 31 1050s, aluminum rims (rather have black steels), want 33 1250 or bigger but not sure if they will fit. SYE.

smaller bumper is on the way, it was my first time welding and fabricating, but it came out pretty good, just have to wait for some money for a winch, and go from there, might try to go smaller but trying to build a bumper around a winch when you dont have one is kinda tricky.

Back