• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "WTFWIT"

teh first cut was the hardest, but 10 minutes later the 1/4 guards were off. Now the rear bumer is off, tail light boxes are off, hitch/skid plate off, shocks off, console is out, rook sliders off, and moving up to the suspension this evening. It is a bitch to do by myself since my local buddy is pissed at me for parting it he wont help...dick. :D

teh first cut was the hardest, but 10 minutes later the 1/4 guards were off. Now the rear bumer is off, tail light boxes are off, hitch/skid plate off, shocks off, console is out, rook sliders off, and moving up to the suspension this evening. It is a bitch to do by myself since my local buddy is pissed at me for parting it he wont help...dick. :D

JR should have kicked your ass......but oh well, I have new cool parts coming! :D

JR should have kicked your ass......but oh well, I have new cool parts coming! :D

wasnt talking about JR...hell, he dont wheel any ways...has an awesome built rig that sits in a garage..well, I guess that is wheeling to some :rolleyes:

JR is actually gonna help me some this weekend to get what I cant on my own. He is cool, he does not really give a shit about other peoples business, or anything for that matter.

With a 6 year old...

I still kinda miss my '92, we bought it in '96 with only 30-some thousand miles as Cindy's daily driver. I gradually modified it until I had to get her another daily driver, and then I gradually over-modified it until it wasn't a good daily driver for me. And then it mostly sat in the garage taking up space except for the one or two times a year I wheeled it.

With her '99 on 33s, locked front and rear, and my additional years of driving experience, I think I can take it almost anywhere the '92 went, so any future mods will be towards improving driveability rather than offroad capability. I don't want to repeat what I did with the '92.

truth be known I am terminally ill and am liquidating everything I own to make sure Camille is in good shape and does not have to worry about those type things.

truth be known I am terminally ill and am liquidating everything I own to make sure Camille is in good shape and does not have to worry about those type things.
Meh.

hell no, unless herpes are terminal...but that is a different story

I'm sure if something happened to you, Camille would be well taken care of by the rest of the MWC.

agreed! :D

speaking of care takers...anyone know if Hale is still alive??

agreed! :D

speaking of care takers...anyone know if Hale is still alive??

Yes, still alive but busy with the house. Basement is done & the floor joist are in.

JIM.

Glad he got it going. I know they have been wanting too for years. I need to call him to check in. :thumbup:

Glad he got it going. I know they have been wanting too for years. I need to call him to check in. :thumbup:

He is working day shift now. Need his work #?

JIM.

Present and accounted for.:wave: I am still alive.....sorry to disappoint. :D

House is in progress. Should be ready for roof trusses next week. Started framing the main floor today.

Present and accounted for.:wave: I am still alive.....sorry to disappoint. :D

House is in progress. Should be ready for roof trusses next week. Started framing the main floor today.

Hale, its about time you let us know you were alive!

Back