• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of GTS headlight covers for XJ

fireresq7

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for anyone that has pics of an XJ w/ headlight covers specifically from GTS. I've seen only a few pics online and most are from headlight covers fom auto vent shade. I've seen only 1 pic that says it might be a GTS. I like the way the GTS looks cuz it's smaller. Just not sure if it's a gts cover made specifically for the XJ or was it rigged fom another vehicle.
Anyone?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/will-yj-headlight-covers-fit-xjs-687935/

The only pic I have seen is the one you linked, and since they say GTS on them, I would think they would. Order them from Summit Racing or someone else with a no hassle return policy and see for yourself.

I believe that the 96-down cover the entire inside of the bezel. And that the 97+ are like those shown in the OP's link.
Headlight/taillight covers are meant for OFF-ROAD only. Don't be one of THOSE people that drive with them on the road.

Styling from the dead. Popular about 20 years ago. Had some on my old Street Truck. Illegal in my state.

They did look good on darker colored cars/trucks

Oh man, i haven't seen these puppies since i was rolling around with them in hs on my '91 toyota camry...station wagon. The cops didn't seem too impressed witg them if i remember correctly.

I believe that the 96-down cover the entire inside of the bezel. And that the 97+ are like those shown in the OP's link.
Headlight/taillight covers are meant for OFF-ROAD only. Don't be one of THOSE people that drive with them on the road.

Hah ha, nice point but I'd almost rather really, I'm getting very sick of being blinded by people with their projectors and HID's.

I've seen them before on a Comanche a while back. They do cover the entire headlight and marker lights, kinda geey really. I like the ones that just fit in the headlight area though but I'd like to see one way painted in the body colour.

Hah ha, nice point but I'd almost rather really, I'm getting very sick of being blinded by people with their projectors and HID's.

I've seen them before on a Comanche a while back. They do cover the entire headlight and marker lights, kinda geey really. I like the ones that just fit in the headlight area though but I'd like to see one way painted in the body colour.

I like the people that black out their brake/tail lights. They love their vehicle so much to customize it then make it as easy as possible for someone to wreck into them an destroy it.

Back