• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offroad camping trailer build!!

ok the bbq gets assigned a mounting place and a test fit today and then she goes on a road test.. pics to follow

ok did my road test

tr2-3.jpg

tr1-4.jpg

she tows like a dream and nothing fell off lol... still need to build the lid but its legal so i figured test time

so i got the rest of the floor and sides sealed tight.. then carpeted the inside... need to try and get it back out to my pops to build the lid .... and need to scrap some cash together for some more diamond plate... as of right now i have $40 bucks into this build lol.. talk about a budget build...

i know isnt it great lol!!! the plate has some discoloration on it which knocks down the glare... plus i still have to locate a big jeep negitive sticker to put a jeep logo on that rear panel

hey, you could always goto a sticker place and have em make you a big jeep sticker... then stick it on, spray paint over it, let it dry then peel it off and have a shiny jeep with black plate.

yeah i have thought about that but decided to go with the black jeep logo lol

ok guys she is 99% finished.. here are some updates...

tlr4.jpg

tlr3.jpg

tlr2.jpg

tlr1.jpg

so since i have her this far and sealed up i will be taken her to the big bear trip aug 12th for her madian voyage

thanx... been a work in progress for some time... happy to have her at a point i can use it

Looks fantastic! Great Job.

Back