• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missed me?

Who comes back to a club, more specifically, a local chapter who banned them..........what a sad, sad life.
you are so cruel, yet i find it so funny.

hey surf, if ya need help dealing with the emotions, hit up flores, he is weathered to being in your shoes. you guys are like a perfect match, think you know everything under the sun, run your mouth and everyone dislikes you.....

twins seperated i birth i say.....

i jk i jk

It was pretty quiet to be honest...

Welcome back surf. If I remember correctly, you sold your TJ. Do you have a new Jeep yet? It's like we missed 30 days of our favorite reality show.

Last edited:
Welcome back surf. If I remember correctly, you sold your TJ. Do you have a new Jeep yet? It's like we missed 30 days of our favorite reality show.
complete with thrown chairs and on-screen knock down drag out arguments

Welcome back surf. If I remember correctly, you sold your TJ. Do you have a new Jeep yet? It's like we missed 30 days of our favorite drama dosage.

fixed :gee: jk

hello son. :gee: glad you made it in one piece, even if your jeep didn't.:looney:

I've been on this forum for over 3 years... Yet I've had my moments of acting like an episode of Jersey Shore, I still like most of you guys. I don't blame anyone for banning me when I threatened XJBoys life... Even if it was a joke. My apologies. This post was to say SORRY for acting a fool, and to say that I hope the E-toughguy crap is done! I'm just here to learn just like the rest of you.

I've been on this forum for over 3 years... Yet I've had my moments of acting like an episode of Jersey Shore, I still like most of you guys. I don't blame anyone for banning me when I threatened XJBoys life... Even if it was a joke. My apologies. This post was to say SORRY for acting a fool, and to say that I hope the E-toughguy crap is done! I'm just here to learn just like the rest of you.

:thumbup: :cheers:

Good to hear! :cheers:

I so don't forgive you Jonathan... :D

I don't buy it.

Back