• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missed me?

Welcome back surf. If I remember correctly, you sold your TJ. Do you have a new Jeep yet? It's like we missed 30 days of our favorite reality show.

Still have the TJ, unfortunately. I had a buyer for 8500 but I decided to hold onto it. Was trying to buy the BOR rig but it's not for sale, and I've mostly been toting around with the TJ and giving thevengine an overhaul and trying to learn more about motors. I've got an oil pressure issue since driving it cross country now. The pressure is at 40 when starting, then about 10 mins at highway speeds it will slowly drop to about 20 and it starts sounding like a diesel. I guess the top ends not getting oil. Ended up paying 1k to have it towed to Va where were living now. Grin seems to think it's a crankshaft bearing so I'm going to pull the pan tomorrow to see what's going on down there.

I've been on this forum for over 3 years... Yet I've had my moments of acting like an episode of Jersey Shore, I still like most of you guys. I don't blame anyone for banning me when I threatened XJBoys life... Even if it was a joke. My apologies. This post was to say SORRY for acting a fool, and to say that I hope the E-toughguy crap is done! I'm just here to learn just like the rest of you.
AWE!:smootch: now everyone get along and stop acting like PMSing 13 year olds :rolleyes::D

Of course you don't. The only way you will buy someting is, if it is too big, and overpowered!

.!.:D.!.

What if I get one of those redneck ballsack things to mount under my bumper like you hillbillies do... Then would you like me?

No, when you actually show us that you can not be a dumbchit instead of just apologizing for being one, then I'll like you.
And I hate truck balls.

The one that was towed from a mall parking lot to you're house by stangs TJ... ;). I kid! I hate my tj now. I drove my Xj cross country 9 times, tried to do it in my TJ and made it to Topeka...

and BTW, I think it is likely a bunch of bearings, not one. tear it down, learn sumthin, and find out!

The one that was towed from a mall parking lot to you're house by stangs TJ... ;). I kid! I hate my tj now. I drove my Xj cross country 9 times, tried to do it in my TJ and made it to Topeka...

The one that I drove 300 miles home to have the steering break in the mall parking lot the next day? The one that had 7 layers of flaking peeling paintjobs all done by housepaint? The one with the exhaust leak that filled the cab with fumes, but didn't cause issues because there was no top? The one with Detroits in both ends and front hubs that wouldn't unlock? The one with the farm ram hydro assist? The one that leaked every possible liquid it could?

Yes douche, we all remember it, its old news.

You hate your TJ now? Let's get a show of hands on who predicted that one.
Broke down in Topeka eh? Sounds like you got what was comin to ya. What'd your kid and wife think of you selling the family friendly XJ in favor of a TJ because you'd "always wanted one" just to have it break down?
So what now, gonna sell if for an XJ again?

No No No! This is not what we want! We are all friends with a common interest. Poking fun, for fun, and all in fun is good. But lets not let this get outta hand again.:wstupid:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :yelclap:

kidding, you guys should get a room already :spin1:

Was that TJ a 4cyl or did it have a real motor? I'd junk the motor (after tearing it apart for curiosity/learning) and toss a 4.0 in it either way.

^^^that appears to be the learning curve of some folks. jeebus, don't make me say you can't cure stupid. Didn't your mommas teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't friggin say anything? The kid posts a thread apologizing for being an asshat, and in response you act like an asshat and try to bait him into doing it again?? :doh:

I've been on this forum for over 3 years... Yet I've had my moments of acting like an episode of Jersey Shore, I still like most of you guys. I don't blame anyone for banning me when I threatened XJBoys life... Even if it was a joke. My apologies. This post was to say SORRY for acting a fool, and to say that I hope the E-toughguy crap is done! I'm just here to learn just like the rest of you.
that apology took some real nuts... TRUCK NUTS! :cheers:

Back