• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership and Chapter Enhancement Program

As stated $35.

But - This is a good point. We've got a breakdown here that a fairly active forum user does not know about the ins and outs of becoming a member. I think what we here is to focus on letting folks know its out there as well as motivating them to join up and recoup the money.

X2!!

I think we need to do a better job of educating the nonmembers as to the many personal benefits they receive along with the contributions that NAXJA makes to the off-road community. Both financially along with public awareness.

Just a thought and I may way out in left field but what trail does SoCal own? Or have adopted?
Why not instead of putting in together for dinner or camping it gets put out for cleaning or making better the trails or parks we have? Plant tree, retaining walls, maybe help out a local Cub Scout group? Possibly try to have a event for people or family in need? I think recognition that way would shine a better & brighter light vs buying food?
Just a thought btw, I'm sorry if I'm speaking out of place. Ill be a member here in a few days:cheers:

I don't recall discussing these funds last year (that doesn't mean we didn't). We can surely take advantage of the opportunity this year.

You're the president. It was your job to start that discussion.. :)

Why did the SoCal Chapter BOD neglect to take advantage of these funds in 2012? Did the SoCal President discuss this with the other BOD members and choose to not use these funds?

What are the plans to do with the MGE money for 2013?

The Midwest Chapter used their funds last year to cover ALL of the members camping fees at their National event. It was a giant success and it got new people to sign up and be members as well as was a perk for existing members. It is their goal to do this again for 2013. Can we do this along with the raffle proceeds to cover the members camping sites at the SoCal Big Bear Fest?

Cool. Is this a new thing?

OK, why are you now bring this up?It would have been nice to hear about LAST YEAR too.Don't YOU think?:wave:

Your elected SoCal BOD is supposed to be doing this.....just couldn't stand by and watch nothing being done anymore. :wave1:

Now let me see you do something about our Nations economic status. Go ahead, i'll wait... :p

Could have if you didn't live with an Obama voter :kissyou:

Your elected SoCal BOD is supposed to be doing this.....just couldn't stand by and watch nothing being done anymore. :wave1:

I want to Thank You for helping him out with this now sir.Maybe there is some other things you can show or talk to him about that he doesn't know.I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but this is a lot of work trying to keep this zoo inline is it not?

Thank You very much.

I want to Thank You for helping him out with this now sir.Maybe there is some other things you can show or talk to him about that he doesn't know.I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but this is a lot of work trying to keep this zoo inline is it not?

Thank You very much.

He is supposed to be a participating member on the national BOD forum reading and looking out for the SoCal Chapter interests.....he (can) see almost everything I see including all chapter programs.

It's been a year....time for action.

Why did the SoCal Chapter BOD neglect to take advantage of these funds in 2012? Did the SoCal President discuss this with the other BOD members and choose to not use these funds?
So what is the explanation? Calling the Chapter Pres... or even the Chapter BOD... 'splain Lucy!

I don't recall discussing these funds last year (that doesn't mean we didn't). We can surely take advantage of the opportunity this year.

Your first post in 2+ weeks (and 10th in 3 months) and you didn't even read the thread, Remi? :D Where the heck have you been? :search: Oh yeah... traveling! :wave1:

Back