• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership and Chapter Enhancement Program

UPDATE:
I have requested a sample of a third version of the signs. It has been nagging the back of my mind; which version is best. Really its been bugging the s*** out of me.

The current decision is black on red with Adopt-A-Trail as the text.

The requested sample would add Volunteer Work Crew as line 4 below Adopt-A-Trail on line 3.

I'll post the sample as soon as I get my hands on it.

We will be ordering a dozen signs when I place the order.

And my only other fear is the uncertainty with the actual AAT program, and whether it might be disbanded, in which case we'd be doing more "Volunteer Work Crew" stuff.

The adopt a trail program isn't going anywhere. Current discussions are how best to administrate it, but it's staying.

UPDATE:
I have requested a sample of a third version of the signs. It has been nagging the back of my mind; which version is best. Really its been bugging the s*** out of me.

The current decision is black on red with Adopt-A-Trail as the text.

The requested sample would add Volunteer Work Crew as line 4 below Adopt-A-Trail on line 3.

I'll post the sample as soon as I get my hands on it.

We will be ordering a dozen signs when I place the order.

Here is version #3: I propose this as the version to go to print. A small piece of white electrical tape and we can cover the AAT should we be volunteering elsewhere.

jOgNk3w.png

Compare to:

Version #2

T7PinKJ.png

Version #1 NOTE:White lettering will be black.

lGgVEWd.png

I will be ordering towards the end of the week; July 18th or 19th.

If you have any comments or suggestions please post up.

Thanks.

Looks good to me.

Electrical tape is a reasonable solution.

I like the extra line; go with it!

The order has been placed for 12 units. Carol, invoice pending.

Version #3 with all text being black.

Dimensions are 18" x 10" with 1/2" radius corners. ( Max size that fits rear doors and front with badges)

The 12 signs exhausts 100% of the funds from national. The chapter will pay for the shipping.

I have done my due diligence and shopped around for these. We are getting the best price, customer service, and importantly supporting a sponsor.

Thank you all for your input.

Timb

Looks good, and I belatedly agree with Option #3.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Magnetic signs arrived today. I'll get pics up in the next day or two. They look good and are exactly as ordered.

1Ncm5Glh.jpg

Looks crooked.

:doh:

Other than that it looks good.

Nice work.

I've learned to let the little things go. It was tough.

I've learned to let the little things go. It was tough.

I am trying to get the little things to leave, but they keep hanging around.

I swear I am kicking them out at 18.

I am trying to get the little things to leave, but they keep hanging around.

I swear I am kicking them out at 18.

I had one that left (Richard) and one that I had to boot (Ethan).

Back