• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maryland XJ people

sweet man welcome. Check out CherokeeForum as well. There's a big group of us Maryland XJs in the regional "Maryland Jeepers" forum

sweet man welcome. Check out CherokeeForum as well. There's a big group of us Maryland XJs in the regional "Maryland Jeepers" forum

Done! Nice to meet you Dukie, it looks like you know your stuff. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions once I start installing the lift :phone: lol.

Easton MD here.

My Cherokee
photobucket-4239-1323623931621.jpg

Ive had a few XJs over the years none at this time but my wife wants one and hates my Full Size Jeep so I see one in my near future again.

After looking at over 5 XJ's I finally came across the one I've been looking for and recently picked up a Silver 2000 XJ in great condition with absolutely zero rust on the body (got lucky). I am a huge car guy but DanMan2k06 got me into the XJ's. So far it's got a 2 inch lift on her but plan on piecing together a solid 3.5 inch lift with some 31's in the near future.
District_12-20111127-00210-1.jpg

District_12-20111212-00236-2.jpg

welcome to both of you

Easton MD here.

My Cherokee
photobucket-4239-1323623931621.jpg

Ive had a few XJs over the years none at this time but my wife wants one and hates my Full Size Jeep so I see one in my near future again.

ill trade you lol

I have plastic leaf spring liner left over from my bastard pack build for sale. It's dual lipped "H" liner, 2.5" wide.

For reference I used 18' for my 4 leaf pack including waste, full length.

$43 for 25 feet (actual 25'-8" +/-). I have 3 rolls available.

Price includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal fees also included in price.
Located in Laurel MD. PM for pickup price if local

PM me for paypal information and to reserve a roll.

DSCF8216.jpg

DSCF8217.jpg

Hope my wife dont see this she be like do it dummy she hates it says its a hearse

Lol just saying... the waggy has a hard time fitting 3 carseats in the back...

Lol just saying... the waggy has a hard time fitting 3 carseats in the back...
Oh I know that Ive been there done that. Ive got 4 kids all about a year apart. So Ive had the 3 car seat deal for a few years. Finally down to 1 full car seat and a booster seat.

Oh I know that Ive been there done that. Ive got 4 kids all about a year apart. So Ive had the 3 car seat deal for a few years. Finally down to 1 full car seat and a booster seat.

yeah... my backseat goes <booster><booster><newborn> :( stupid wheel wells get in the way

theres a dark blue XJ that sits near half pints, with stock 16 inch wheels about 4 inches of lift and 32ish tires.

Haven't seen a dark blue one on 37s round here, at least not yet.

Finally got my rig back on the road, needed a rad, trans cooler and some other stuff.

We need to set up a meet and greet. ....... maybe Freddies, or something in Bel Air

Hey guys I'm gonna post this one more time before I throw it on the classifieds forum. PM me if you want them - you have until Thursday then they go up.

Brand new, never used or installed
Rough Country Extended SS Brake Lines - 4000psi, DOT approved, 26" long fitting to fitting
Stainless Steel brake lines are a Teflon tube wrapped in Kevlar for strength, then a protective coating, and then the stainless steel, then a plastic outer coating.
Front Lines (#87502) and Rear (#89703) for XJ, TJ, and YJ
***HARDWARE (clips/washers/etc) NOT INCLUDED*** - Just the lines

$75 for all 3

Here they are:
0621112009-00.jpg

Back