• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just another poopbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

just another shitbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

Go to any ultra 4 race. I guarantee on 90% of the rigs you will not find a spring with a rate higher than 200 and that's even on trailing arm cars

Also if you can just borrow a set of springs and work your math to find the weight if you don't have access to scales. A lot better than buying $500 worth of springs that are not the correct rate

Another thing is try to keep your two rates within 50lbs of each other. The transition will be a lot less harsh

On valving.. Less rebound more compression is your friend. Don't be afraid.

Again this is all relative to how you plan on driving this thing

Re: just another shitbox making its way to 1tons. " project neglected"

Cool build thread.

PAC springs has recognized the Jeep market for springs. Make sure to mention NAXJA when you call. I can't say it will get you a better price, but if they start noticing our members, we might be able to pull them in as a sponsor and better deals to be had.

mac 'the next springs I buy will be PAC' gyvr

I have a cool PAC springs sweatshirt.

87 'no one else can wear a small' manche

Nice rig I wish I had gone tons.

On valving.. Less rebound more compression is your friend. Don't be afraid.

Again this is all relative to how you plan on driving this thing

Great info, thanks. I will definitely be redoing all my math once i can get it on scales. Those numbers were just a rough guess between everything ive been reading. I went back over my paper work from F.O.A. I had them valved firm on compression and medium on rebound. This rigs main purpose will be rocks, and trails - slow speed. I would like to take it out to silver lake a few times and would hope for it to also do well with some speed.

Great info, thanks. I will definitely be redoing all my math once i can get it on scales. Those numbers were just a rough guess between everything ive been reading. I went back over my paper work from F.O.A. I had them valved firm on compression and medium on rebound. This rigs main purpose will be rocks, and trails - slow speed. I would like to take it out to silver lake a few times and would hope for it to also do well with some speed.

See how they do and go from there, every rig is different. I've revalved 3 times since since WF '14 and picked up 30mph this year even on ice compared to dry the year prior. It takes time to get them right, I think you're in a good starting point right now with the stacks you picked.

Something that works for go fast will also work great for crawling. Hit me up when you go to Silver Lake. I'm in Holland, sounds like you're a few min away. Hopefully the blonde is too ;)

Last edited:

speaking of rates..lets get the rate of hot chick pics back up to the amount of jeep pics...if you can get pics of hot chicks eating bacon...full win.

speaking of rates..lets get the rate of hot chick pics back up to the amount of jeep pics...if you can get pics of hot chicks eating bacon...full win.
You like porky broads?

PetuniaPig_zpsllhud4gj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:laugh:

You like porky broads?

We don't like em looking like 12 year old boys round here!

Rew knows where its at! No knock knee bimbo lookin' like ho's.....oh there I go quoting Sir Mix A Lot again....

Hey now.. A guy can like skinny girls...

When you're my size you'll appreciate the ones that don't weigh more than you.

Back