• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard Finds

Buckets, rear window gasket, and a bedliner....... Damn this head cold!

Cherokee buckets, after-market headliner... rear gasket??? :)

LKQ set another MJ...

LKQ set another MJ...

.........And 3 of us converged on it nearly at the same time today. Congrats to a ComancheClub guy for getting there first to grab the tailgate, a tail light and the D44 from under it. :D

I grabbed the fuel sending unit assemblies from the two trucks and a sun visor clip set.

Did you get anything Mike?

I took the paintable trim from the header panel. I'm out a whopping $12.

They set another two-door XJ, I keep thinking about the quarter windows...

Anyone keeping a 2-door XJ should definitely snag a spare pair. It is always a challenge to find a replacement when one breaks.

What year? Keeping an eye out for 95+ since I need some folding seat brackets.

Like these Sam?

BracketsWJvsTJ.jpg

I have a pair I might could be talked out of........

Anyone interested in a Toyota axle with a factory rear locker should keep an eye on UPullNPay in Denver, I dropped off a 98 4Runner there today.

Anyone interested in a Toyota axle with a factory rear locker should keep an eye on UPullNPay in Denver, I dropped off a 98 4Runner there today.

No but I'll just put it out there....... Please have the decency to call myself or Mike (hypoid) should you have the opportunity to haul off a Comanche or 5.9 Grands..... BEFORE taking them to the yard........ Please, please, purdy please! :thumbup:

Our info can be found in this thread: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1007385

No but I'll just put it out there....... Please have the decency to call myself or Mike (hypoid) should you have the opportunity to haul off a Comanche or 5.9 Grands..... BEFORE taking them to the yard........ Please, please, purdy please! :thumbup:

You got it, I too keep an eye out for the 5.9s, for... other things... but I see a lot more 4.0s come through.

I will keep you guys in mind.

Back