• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

iraq bound

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
hey everyone, just thought i'd let you know that i will be iraq bound yet again here shortly. could be as early as thursday, but as late as the end of the week. wish me luck, and i will definitely try to keep everyone informed as things progress. for the guys i met and wheeled with back in august, it was awesome, and i look forward to wheeling with you guys again soon.

Watch your back, don't trust haji and good luck! See ya when you get back to the world.

We're going to miss you! Pat say's he will ride shotgun anytime!

Come home safe! Pop in and give a shout when you get near a "Public Kiosk"! I have a line on some Internet Radio shows that you and your team can listen to (LOTS of fun!).

Take care kiddo! You are in our prayers :D
Mark

F*&% Haj. Keep your head down, Sapi's in, and trust only yourself. (you learned that recently, huh?)

Great meeting and wheeling with you, and see you on the return trip......you can have my right seat anytime.

Take care!

John

Last edited by a moderator:
What ^^^ they ^^^ said!

Stay safe and keep in touch when you can.

:us:

GI-John said:
Fuck Haj. Keep your head down, Sapi's in, and trust only yourself. (you learned that recently, huh?)

Great meeting and wheeling with you, and see you on the return trip......you can have my right seat anytime.

Take care!

John

hey john, wanna ship me that right hand seat? might be more comfortable to sit in that on a bird than those lovely fire retardent vinyl covered seats we have to sit in....

:D

Good luck and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Give'em hell
shootingsoldier.gif
then come home safe!

Hoo-ah.

Take care as the rest have said, and come back alive.

My good buddy, an Apache mech, is heading over in May, and my brother, Cav Cpt, is heading over very soon too.

Fergie

Good Luck sis do whatever ya need to do to get back. Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6. Hopefully well run into eachother while were down in Kuwait. Sure would be nice since last trip we just missed eachother in BIOP.

you're awesome kristen

do your best, and come home safely.

you're in my thoughts and prayers

-walter.

well i pretty much have my fly date now, so i'll be gone by the end of the weekend. this will most likely be my last chance to post in awhile before i get out there and have stayed a lil bit, but if i get a chance once i get there i will definitely pop in and let everyone know how i'm doing. again guys, its been great wheeling with everyone, and especially for my friends here in texas, i've appreciated everything, guys.

-Kristen

Back