• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

She is a Packers fan, he is a Steelers fan. She managed to drag him along with us on a tour of Lambeau on Saturday.

Wouldn't happen. My wife rooted for a different team during her childhood, but a stipulation of our marriage was that she disowned them.

Now she wears black and gold.

Do they have 6 Lombardi trophies at Lambeau Field?

I finally got the fuel cell mounted in the trunk. So no more rachet straps holding it down anymore lol

I just took two pieces of angle iron about 15" long each and used the mounts already on the tank. I drilled the mounts out to 5/16" rather than 1/4" and used 9 mounting points.

2012-08-12_14-05-00_611.jpg

2012-08-12_14-05-28_436.jpg

Still gotta replace the rear hub seals, and do front u-joints. But the list is getting shorter.

Viewing with iPhone. Would it be possible to review our stickies to eliminate redundant stickies and reduce the total number of them?

I am willing to assist, just want to make sure the climate is favorable before going further.

I unstuck 2 of them, that is all that we are going to unstick here

I finally got the fuel cell mounted in the trunk. So no more rachet straps holding it down anymore lol

I just took two pieces of angle iron about 15" long each and used the mounts already on the tank. I drilled the mounts out to 5/16" rather than 1/4" and used 9 mounting points.

2012-08-12_14-05-00_611.jpg

2012-08-12_14-05-28_436.jpg

Still gotta replace the rear hub seals, and do front u-joints. But the list is getting shorter.

You'll rip those mounts right off the tank with a full load of fuel and some bumping and grinding. You need straps over the top.

good god i don't know how i survive the rest of the year without garden fresh tomatoes. a salt shaker and a big fat juicy tomato makes me a happy guy. i picked up a big stockpile from my parents this weekend. i plan on starting a giant pot of chili tomorrow. i usually make way more than we need and freeze bags of it to use later. this year i think im going to freeze some for the duck boat...mmmm...i think im going to go have another

Like how they are better then the colts?
Why does it always come down to this? They're in different conferences. I have no issues with the Packers, why do you have issues with the Colts? I think what it all boils down to is Packers fans think they're better fans than everyone else. I also think that the Packers have a lot more fans right now than they had before the 2010-2011 season and will have less fans when they don't look like contenders for a few years. I speak for a lot of Colts fans when I say we stuck through last season with everyone ridiculing us for being loyal.
Wouldn't happen. My wife rooted for a different team during her childhood, but a stipulation of our marriage was that she disowned them.

Now she wears black and gold.

Do they have 6 Lombardi trophies at Lambeau Field?
Does Heinz Field have 13 World Champion banners?
Only 4, but they got the first one..
As if winning the first somehow makes you the best. I don't think the team that won the first Superbowl can compete with even the winless Lions.

Bottom line, root for who you like but that doesn't mean that other people don't deserve to be fans of other teams. It's a football game, not a violation of NATO law.

You'll rip those mounts right off the tank with a full load of fuel and some bumping and grinding. You need straps over the top.

My old aluminum tank had welded on tabs on each corner that I just bolted to the back on my diamond plate. It lasted about 5 years before the tank split.
rearbob35.jpg

New one has straps over it.
d25ce452.jpg

mac 'new one has a bladder too' gyvr

My old aluminum tank had welded on tabs on each corner that I just bolted to the back on my diamond plate. It lasted about 5 years before the tank split.
rearbob35.jpg

New one has straps over it.
d25ce452.jpg

mac 'new one has a bladder too' gyvr

You're right Mac. I should have mentioned that this is just temporary. I have some steel in the trunk to make some straps to go over the top. But with a grinder and a drill bit this will work for now lol When I get back to indiana and get more stuff knocked off the list I'll make it more permanent.

bm '$30 in material for a mount' yohn

Why does it always come down to this? They're in different conferences. I have no issues with the Packers, why do you have issues with the Colts? I think what it all boils down to is Packers fans think they're better fans than everyone else. I also think that the Packers have a lot more fans right now than they had before the 2010-2011 season and will have less fans when they don't look like contenders for a few years. I speak for a lot of Colts fans when I say we stuck through last season with everyone ridiculing us for being loyal.

As if winning the first somehow makes you the best. I don't think the team that won the first Superbowl can compete with even the winless Lions.

Bottom line, root for who you like but that doesn't mean that other people don't deserve to be fans of other teams. It's a football game, not a violation of NATO law.

It's just football...

They are all band wagon Colts fans anyways...

mac 'taking it too seriously' gyvr

this.

the fuel cell people will call those locating tabs, they are not for securing the tank.

at least that's what RCI said about mine.

Scored a mortar and pestle for the basement, $10. What a deal.

looking for a propane tank thats around 10 pounds for the duck boat...menards has them for 40 something, but if there is a better place to get one, i think i can find a better price

this.

the fuel cell people will call those locating tabs, they are not for securing the tank.

at least that's what RCI said about mine.

Scored a mortar and pestle for the basement, $10. What a deal.
They should be okay for now. Those are the mounts that go into 2x6 wood stringers in a boat, and it lasted for 25 years that way. Eventually it will be changed though.

I was just teasing ya. You have mentioned a few times not liking the packers and living in green bay...

I am an avid Vikings fan for 35 years, no matter how bad they suck, I'll still be a fan.

There's medication to help with that affliction, Nick!

I am an avid Vikings fan for 35 years, no matter how bad they suck, I'll still be a fan.

im sorry...gonna be a rough year again for the queens i think. what is the outlook on peterson? i really hope he comes back, he's a fun back to watch.

i came out of the womb a bears fan and i'll go to the grave a bears fans. even in the worst of years

Patriots :eyes:

I'm very ambivalent on sports in general, I only really care at all when a mass team gets to the big event (stanley cup, superbowl, world series, etc) and even then it really doesn't affect my life in any way.

Back