• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

this just in...snow goose jerky produces foul smelling gas.

i feel sorry for my workout class this afternoon...

I learned that a few years ago. My uncle was smoking snow goose and slicing them on a deli slicer. Looked and tasted great in sandwhiches. Then a few hours later provided me with a lot of laughter at work.

96'whoever smelt it wasnt dealing it'2door

Does anyone know who makes a sealed air filter housing I can use to replace my factory air filter box?

Sell me the snorkel!

went doorless today.

IMAG0675.jpg

good times

K&N makes one (Apollo or something like that), and some people use the OE setups from (IIRC) early 90s Range Rovers. GoJeep has a big filter can from some piece of commercial equipment in a writeup on his site as well.

I ran around the house naked last night with a sharp object, never hurt a thing. I knew my fricking parents were lieing to me all those years.

Yesterday, Sarah shot a shotgun for the first time. The kick kicked her body back a foot, it was funny. Yes, I got it on video. I also was riding my friends four wheeler their house and since Sarah had never rode one, we went on a little ride through the non mowed areas of the their property. If Badlands still has a side by side they rent, might look into that for a future trip.

Viewing with iPhone. Would it be possible to review our stickies to eliminate redundant stickies and reduce the total number of them?

I am willing to assist, just want to make sure the climate is favorable before going further.

Do not have that problem with my I phone. Are you using tapatall?

Nope.

Stickies, both corporate and chapter are a full page and a 1/4 before I can see any messages. On the computer, I have learned to live with this as the Forum has grown.

On the iphone, where I pay for usage, i find it less acceptable.

Reviewing many of the stickies, I find them to be redundant or un-useful. Seems like a few were pet issues that have been resolved.

I would take the time and condense them and submit them to the person who updates the stickies, if the BOD does not object.

got home a lil bit ago from a camping trip at my folks river front property. great time, couldn't have been a better day, swimming in the river was perfect, the night air was chilli enough to be comfortable, for those that don't know there was a meteor shower last night, i saw about 17 maybe 20 and as a group we were probably closer to 40ish. had a great fire and pretty buzzed then woke up this morning and cooked eggs over the fire.

i believe little weekends like this make you appreciate summer more than anything else.

559091_257539724363240_205411428_n.jpg

Last edited:
Viewing with iPhone. Would it be possible to review our stickies to eliminate redundant stickies and reduce the total number of them?

I am willing to assist, just want to make sure the climate is favorable before going further.

Tapatalk is way easier to navigate. Might fix the issue without having to fix the webpage issue.

I view with the Iphone without tapatalk. I'm not sure what issue you are talking about with the stickies...I haven't had any issues...

Is your font just set that big cause of your old eyes?

mac 'if its just scrolling past them...it doesn't take that much usage' gyvr

I would say the WF 2012 thread can go.
The front tow points could be condensed into the required equipment. We do well enough stressing it every year, I'm not sure there needs to be a sticky for it...anymore. It certainly did at the time.

Edit: Formal addressing to the BOD has been done.

Last edited:
So I had my surrogate folks come up for a visit this weekend. She is a Packers fan, he is a Steelers fan. She managed to drag him along with us on a tour of Lambeau on Saturday. That place is pretty cool. I learned more about the Packers than I ever thought I would.

A trip to Lucas Oil Stadium is in order next summer.

Back