• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

0812122250.jpg

mmmm...chili made with all garden fresh tomatoes....cant wait till supper tomorrow

sold the full widths last night. guy sent a paypal deposit and will pay in cash for the rest today upon pick up..he is driving 5 hours to come and get them from what I understand. either he is desperate for those axles or I priced them way too cheap. regardless, it is a grand in my pocket yo!

Cheese "more boat money" Man

Go Bears. Watching some shark week don't know why I watch it. Its always the same shows from last year.

cuz watching those 1500lbs sharks jumping 20 feet out of the water in HD is awesome. they show the same jump 20 times in one 30min episode and i still watch every second.

SAM'da bears'SET

I was just teasing ya. You have mentioned a few times not liking the packers and living in green bay...
I have an agreement with the household here. We cheer for each other's teams when applicable. When it comes to the Packers, I'm not a fan, but I support them.

Patriots :eyes:

I'm very ambivalent on sports in general, I only really care at all when a mass team gets to the big event (stanley cup, superbowl, world series, etc) and even then it really doesn't affect my life in any way.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Being as they are the Colts' conference rivals, I have a great disdain for the Pats. Are they a solid team? Absolutely.

I like to think I have a fairly objective view on the game when I need to.

XJosh 'Not just a Colts fan, a football fan' 95

I picked him up for my fantasy team. Bench to start with. I'm interested in seeing what he can do, but I didn't bet the farm on it. I may have made a bad call to put Peyton as my starting QB, but I think he'll at least perform.

sold the full widths last night. guy sent a paypal deposit and will pay in cash for the rest today upon pick up..he is driving 5 hours to come and get them from what I understand. either he is desperate for those axles or I priced them way too cheap. regardless, it is a grand in my pocket yo!

Cheese "more boat money" Man

A grand? Either you have the best stock front 60 in existence or he doesn't know what a good price is/can't find a good price in his area. Nice sale.

I can get 80s front ford 60s all day for 150 here, just gotta know where to look, it is the late 70s ones that get up towards 600-900 price wise. Rears are always cheap...

I paid a grand for my 79 Dana 60. I had to put new rotors and calipers on it, apparently it was also full of mud and water. And the pass. side ujoint is bad.

And I drove 2hrs each way.

bm 'couldn't find a better deal' yohn

it was a 87 front with all new Ruff Stuff brackets, new WARN Lockouts, New SOILD diff cover, and the rear was a Sterling out of a 97 w/ the Ruffstuff disk brake conversion and lots of extra parts...it was worth it in the parts alone.

Oh upgraded not stock... yeah he got a pretty good price.

I know im not supposed to get all tech in here, but on my 95 the turn signals, hazards, instrument cluster, and brake lights are not working. any clues for me? i check every fuse under dash and hood, found 3 blown, replaced them, still nothing.

A grand? Either you have the best stock front 60 in existence or he doesn't know what a good price is/can't find a good price in his area. Nice sale.

I can get 80s front ford 60s all day for 150 here, just gotta know where to look, it is the late 70s ones that get up towards 600-900 price wise. Rears are always cheap...

up in your area they are cheap....because of rust they scrap whole trucks, a guy down here has a source who would torch them out of the trucks as they got scrapped and they would meet and swap a trailer load of 60's, he would turn around and sell them all for 700 apiece, cheapest in the area, and still make killer profit. he had 8 60's in his yard when we went and picked one up

I know im not supposed to get all tech in here, but on my 95 the turn signals, hazards, instrument cluster, and brake lights are not working. any clues for me? i check every fuse under dash and hood, found 3 blown, replaced them, still nothing.
Grounds.

There ya go ken. pull a trailer full of 60's with you to WF every year and make some money...

dude showed up and not only paid up on the axles, they bought 2 totes full of left over parts, a fuel cell and some unit bearings...not a bad day for $1250 all done!

Cheese "motorboat, motorboat" Man

grr...i flipping hate verizon. when i joined in 2001 you used to get a $200 credit for new phones...now you get "discounted pricing" and you have to pay a $30 upgrade fee. nice way to treat a customer of 11 years. my phone crapped out this morning and wont fully turn on (powers up but wont fully start) they said i can upgrade early, but the best options for me (i have to have a rugged phone...i break regular ones too easily) are still $169.99 or more...they have $50 mail in rebates, but i boycott mail in rebates since the last 3 i've sent in for various things have been denied or "lost" in the mail. so now if i want a different phone i pay $199 upfront or i get the same piece of junk phone replaced for free...either way im stuck with no phone for a day and i've wasted the entire day trying to resolve this bs...makes me want to scream. im seriously thinking about letting my contract expire so i can get another provider. if you don't have a smartphone, verizon could care less about you

In that regard, I doubt that Verizon is any different than any other cell carrier.

There ya go ken. pull a trailer full of 60's with you to WF every year and make some money...
thought about it before... hmmm

I bet I could cover my WF costs completely if I brought a half dozen axles and sold em for firesale prices. Cost me something like 900 in gas last time...

dude showed up and not only paid up on the axles, they bought 2 totes full of left over parts, a fuel cell and some unit bearings...not a bad day for $1250 all done!

Cheese "motorboat, motorboat" Man
nice!

Back