• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Both my tail lights are currently being held on by hopes and dreams and the light wires.

Just threw a new battery in it, heading to the badlands this weekend.

I'm using "Moab prep" as justification for all Jeep purchases this year

I like it. Moab prep, I installed the IRO tie rod. Back down to XJ size tie rod ends, but no adjuster to break. Hopefully I fixed the weak point.

And I bought tags and insurance for my tow rig, Moab prep:

Last edited:
I like it. Moab prep, I installed the IRO tie rod. Back down to XJ size tie rod ends, but no adjuster to break. Hopefully I fixed the weak point.

And I bought tags and insurance for my tow rig, Moab prep:

Now it'll be your drag link, at least that's what they tell me. I want some aluminum 1 ton steering but I want that pick n pull pricing lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

so close
15dWVZd.jpg

However I found a crack between the Steering box and track bar mount that I have to fix. Guess the unibody doesn't like 35" tires.

Got the LJ back. With a junkyard trans in it. Seems to shift fine, but the CEL can on about 15 minutes from the shop. Hopefully it's something stupid. Gonna drive it for a couple days and then list it up for sale. There are a few around here going for 15k and one on the lower end at 10k so I'll probably list it on the lower end because of the few cosmetic things and to hopefully steal the sale from anyone on the fence looking at those higher priced ones.

Got the LJ back. With a junkyard trans in it. Seems to shift fine, but the CEL can on about 15 minutes from the shop. Hopefully it's something stupid. Gonna drive it for a couple days and then list it up for sale. There are a few around here going for 15k and one on the lower end at 10k so I'll probably list it on the lower end because of the few cosmetic things and to hopefully steal the sale from anyone on the fence looking at those higher priced ones.

and your's has how many miles on it?

mac 'wonder what I could sell mine for w/ 81k' gyvr

If you list it they will come. :D

I might end up trading it for a street glide or road king and sell off my sportster. But I'm going to see if it sells first. I have a lot of wiggle room to still be money ahead if someone lowballs me.

If you list it they will come. :D

I'm tempted...often...I could sell the LJ and be debt free minus the house and rv with money to buy a wheelin rig that isn't worth so much...

But everytime I drive it...I want to keep it...ya know those 500 miles a year...

mac 'hopefully you're saving up some moab gas money' gyvr

I like our daily drivers lots more than the wheeler

Back